Chapter 1

HEYOO WELCOME TO MY STORY ::'' Sold To A Gangleader ''

My First story ever !! (NO NEGATIVITY PLZ AND THNKS😘)

I might edit it after this whole book is COMPLETED.😊

Vote, comment and add this story to your library! :p

And add me to know when im about to post and what going on:))!!!

MY OTHER STORY: ''My Mothers Affair'' 

Followwwwwwwwwwwww Meeeeeeee🤭💖 pweaseeeee?😂 kmd🤣🤣

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's Pov'

8:00 am
Beep,Beep,Beep,Beep

"Ughhh,It's to early for this" I Sigh

 "Holy Crap today i get to go home and finally get to see my Dad and my little sister and my annoying Step-mom who i hate alot,its been 2 years since i saw them" I said happily.

"Last i saw them was hugging them goodbye because i was off to Harvard and when we FaceTime during the nights" i said with tears in my eyes.

But i all shook my head and wiped away my tears because i was getting to see them again.

I grabbed my suitcases and left from Harvard and went to the Airport.

 When i arrived to the airport and came out the Taxi i headed inside and went and bought my breakfast which was some delicious Starbucks.

After i ate and drank my Frappé i headed to buy pizza and some candy to eat on the plane because I am going to spend 9 hours on that plane so why not buy food.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When the plane landed i texted Fedrick and told him that i landed.

Me: I just landed 😜

Fedrick🚗: Okay im on my way, im driving the SUV .

Me: K i'll be waiting outside the airport for you.

He read the text.

5 mins later a black SUV pulled up infront the airport.I saw Fedrick making his way out of the SUV and i casually ran to the SUV with my luggages and i hugged Fedrick and he hugged me back.

He opened the back door for me and i made my way in and sit and he closed the door and put my luggages in the trunk.

He came into the SUV and he asked me "where would you like to go since your back in town". 

I said "Straight home please i really missed my family alot" he watched me in the mirror and half smiled he looked sad but my thought was he probally is tired of working and need a rest.

He started the engine and drove off. 

It was going to be a 3 hour drive home so i pulled out my phone and started to read wattpad.

*Skip To When They Pulled Into The Driveway*

--------------------------------------------------

8:00pm

I saw Fedrick ran out from the driver seat and rushed and open the door for me and i hold his hand and jumped out. "Thanks" i told him.

"No problem" he said and went and grabbed my luggage and asked "are you ready" i shook my head yes.

We walked to the front door and Fedrick began to search in his pockets I know he was looking for the keys while he was doing that i looked all around me and looked up at the house wow nothing changed at all.