Chapter 7

Emma Pov:

I ran up the stairs and into my room, and opened the gift bag to see what kind of dress it is.

When i opened the gift bag, my mouth flew opened when i saw the kind of dress it was.

It was the most beautiful dress i have ever saw and is going to wear in my life.

I took ot the dress slowly and rested it on my bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower because i was in a mess after the gym.

After I took the shower I went and did my makeup.

I didn't really apply much, because I didn't know where we were going

But it have to be something fancy with the kind of clothing i just received.

So i walked out of the bathroom and put on the dress.

Then i put on my high heels i brought from home.

..............................

I was walking down the stairs and stopped in my footsteps when i saw Cassin standing by the door, he looked really handsome.

I mean ugly, handsome is the new word for ugly i made up in my dictionary.

So i shook my head and continued to make my way down the stairs by the door.

Cassin took my hand in his and walked us out the door.

When we were getting to go into the car, I grabbed my hands and opened the door for kyself and closed the door in his face.

Why he holding up my hand like that maynee we not dating or sum so he cant get vex right?

So I thought.

And angry Cassin opened the door that was just shut in his face and sat next to me and slammed the door shut.

"Listen I don't like this as much as you, but for tonight only you have to act like my girlfriend, so I coukd look better as a gangleader." He spoked

"Why did you choose me?" I questioned

"Becau-"

I didn't let him finish i interrupted "Why didn't you choose one of your hoes or sluts".