t w e n t y - s e v e n

Wednesday and Snow was back at school, she already missed her time at L.A and wished she could've gone back.

"Girl you okay?" Simon asked from across the lunch table making all eyes fall on her.

"Hmm? Yeah I'm good." Snowlene replied sleeping looking down at her untouched tray of lunch.

"You sure you good?" Ethan whispered in her ear before wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Snowlene nods in response as she snuggles up against his body on the verge of sleeping. Ethan notices this and laughs." Nah, don't fall asleep baby girl we still got the last two lessons of the day."

"Nooooo." Snow whined, with a pout on her face.

"Why you so tired anyway?" Rialla scoffed sipping her carton of milk.

Cow. Snowlene though before glaring at her." Why you so worried? It ain't affecting you."

"But that whining is." Ria retorts.

"Damn Ria shut up. Snow ain't did nothing to you." Meek sucks his teeth and rolls his eyes.

Rialla scrunches her face up and looks around the table at everyone who didn't jump in to back her up." Y'all always thinking I'm doing something wrong."

"You always being annoying with saying something slick to Snowlene, leave her alooooone." Simone says.

"Forreal, you was cool when she wasn't here now that's she's back you just irritating."

"Deadass it's like Rialla was just waiting to say something." Erin agrees with what Donny said.

"Are y'all forreal? You sticking up for someone you've only known for two months when you've known me for years!" She yells making some of the people in the cafeteria look at their table.

Meek groans." Ria lower your voice you're being hella dramatic." He grits.

"I'm being dramatic? I'm being dramatic?!" Standing up she storms off, slamming the cafeteria doors open and closed as she disappears down the hall.

"You gon' get her?" Ethan asks.

Meek shakes his head." Nah, she's moody but Ria will cool off later on. If she gonna keep this pointless beefing up. Imma end things off with her." You could hear the hesitance in his voice. Even though Meek and Ria didn't portray it, but they really liked each other and Snowlene didn't want to be the reason they suddenly broke things off.

But she wasn't gonna be the one to try and end whatever hatred Rialla has towards her. So,she's gon' wait this out.

After school, Snowlene waited by Simone's car since she offered to drive her to Chris' house to fetch some stuff she left there.

Sigh. Chris...Once again they argued this morning which led her being late for school. She confronted him about the possible cocaine he took last night at the party then he suddenly erupted like a volcano and took off on her. Talking about he don't need to be doing drugs and that he was upset she would think that. Apparently his friends he flew down from L.A were the ones that provided the cocaine and they were sniffing it.

The fact that Chris suddenly had exploded on her, literally cursing and screaming , face turning red, neck veins popping and all, it made her suspicious. Snowlene remembered how Chris was shaking and sweating next to her in bed, crying about how his stomach and head hurt before going to throw up nearly every minute last night. He couldn't even remember the night before so basically Chris saying he didn't do the drugs only seemed like a lie, but she didn't even want to think of Chris doing drugs especially since they both worked on his alcohol and cigarette problem, Snowlene was so disappointed she cared so much for an ass like Chris.