e l e v e n

5 weeks later

"Wait what!?" Diggy laughed into the mic as he sat across from Tyga and Chris Brown. Their morning started off with an interview request from Diggy North.

"I finna have some midget strippers! Forreal!" Chris says causing Tyga to throw his head back and laugh.

"Any requests?" Diggy asked.

"Amber Rose fine ass." Chris voice dropped a few octaves as he wiggled his eyebrows." It's all love Amber."

"Chris you turning twenty-five!"Diggy hollered

"Nigga's old." Tyga laughed, scratching his hair underneath his beanie.

Chris sucked his teeth, pursing his lips in a "really nigga" way." I still pull the- can I say bitches on air?"

"You said it already." Diggy laughed at Chris' expression." But aye...y'all are very popular in the music industry. Any beef lately for any reason?"

"Nothing but baby mama trouble." Tyga chuckled.

"I wish I could relate, but I stay strapped up." Chris mimics buckling a seatbelt.

"Lame ass." Tyga laughed.

"You want kids Chris?" Diggy asked.

"Uhh..." He put on his thinking face." Yeah...maybe later on in my life when I feel I've accomplished enough to make time for a baby. But I'll diffantly want a boy first so he can pull- can I say hoes?" He looked around at the cameramen.

Tyga shook his head." Yo' you really dumb."

---

"How did it go?" Chris asked Snowlene through the phone. He had her on speaker as he played 2k in his room.

"It was okay...the principle is cool, the school is nice. I'm just nervous..." Snowlene sighs, reminiscing on her interview at possibly her new highschool. After getting through the period of her father's death, Snow has been keeping to herself. She's been taking medication for her PTSD just for the sake of Nadia.Chris noticed she wasn't as full of life as before and he didn't want to press the subject but it was on his mind lately.

"Aight. You good tho?" He asked as his fingers smashed the buttons of the controller.

"Yeah I'm okay. Imma just sleep the rest of the day."

"What?" Chris paused the game, picking up his phone to place it against his ear. "The crew coming over tonight, we finna have a little game night...why don't you pull through, let them meet you?"

"Bars," she giggled lightly before the line went silent." Is that a good idea? I don't know...will they like me?"

"I like you, so if they don't, fuck 'em." He chuckled, playing with the Xbox controller in his hand.

"Okay...Nadia is working late tonight, so I'll come around seven and leave later on. Eleven or something?"

"Perfect." He grinned, biting his bottom lip. He missed Snowlene a lot, he's been busy working for the past two weeks and hasn't been able to just chill with her. At this point in his life he considered Snowlene as a genuine friend."I'll pick you up."

Once they ended their phone call, Snow looked at the time on her phone seeing she had an hour to get ready.Lately she's been on lockdown since her melt down a month ago, her and Nadia weren't on good speaking terms since she brought up the idea of Snowlene going back to rehab.