s i x

Ant🐜💗

I'm heeerrreee

Alright, I'm coming😂

Placing her phone on her bed, Snow slipped on her flipflops before running downstairs. With Nadia always busy with her clothing line Snow seeked a friendship in Antwon and that's exactly what flourished.

Yes, it's been a couple of days since the whole incident and Chris was right,Nadia forgave her niece in a period of three days. Snowlene was conflicted when Nadia said she wasn't going to tell Gabriella. If she had told, Snow could be on the first flight back to Mexico but then Gabriella would see her sister as unfit to look after an eighteen year-old.

But anyway, Snowlene tried to not let her thoughts consume her and hopefully having someone as energetic as Antwon will help.

"Hey." She smiled up at Antwon as she opened the door. He wore a camo shirt, red basketball shorts, white high top Jordan's, a wrist watch and a black backpack. He looked cute.

"Wassup Snow, you look pretty." He grinned, taking her hand and twirling her around. She giggled and thanked him. She wore something cute but simple, denim shorts with a black top tucked in and a green flannel shirt wrapped around her waist. She didn't want to wear sneakers since they were just going to get something to eat so she slipped on black flipflops with her toes painted a rose gold colour.

Making sure the house was locked, they walked side by side to his silver Range Rover. He helped her inside before jumping into the driver's seat.

"So I was thinking we go to a movie or something." Antwon says as he starts the car.

"That's cool, what we watching?"

"We can choose when we get there."

Nodding, Snow listened to the music Antwon played from his phone as she scrolled through hers.

Snowlene and Chris haven't spoken since he facetimed her. She felt some type of way about it but she could understand since every time she scrolled through instagram or Facebook, there would be some tweet about Chris doing a performance or interview. She understood he was a busy man and decided to stay in her place.

---

"This is Michelle Ronay coming to you live on your radio! Will everybody make some noise for thee one and only Chris...Brown!" Michelle said into the mic as she signalled the 'applause' button.

"Hello,hello." Chris smiled, adjusting the level of his chair.

"Chris how are you? It's been a minute." She chuckled looking across the table at him.

"It has, it has. But I'm here now." He chuckled, playing with the headphones on his head.

"Man i don't know where to start! Everytime I'm on social media there's something about you doing a show or an interview. I was lucky to even get you down here!" Michelle expresses causing Chris to chuckle." But hey let's...uhh let's talk about You and Rihanna's relationship. Are y'all still in contact?"

Twisting his lips side to side, Chris answers hesistantly." At the moment no...but we...we're cordial with each other so we cool." He nods, satisfied with his answer.

"Alright, alright...and her birthday is coming up. Getting her a gift." Michelle and Chris laugh to sieze the obvious tension.

"Hey...maybe. If we continue to talk again...but uhh...yeah." He chuckles, shrugging his shoulders not knowing what else to say.

"Okay okay I see....But hey,  you and Tyga! I see y'all teasing your fans on the Gram talking about a collaboration. What's that about?"

Chris mentally sighed in relief at the change of the topic." Well you know how it be..." he says cockily." Tyga and I....we're two different artists, but at the same time we brothers so....we are coming out with a few collabs and all I can say is...wait."