20

Callie lived her life with Emmett till the end as a half vampire shapeshifter. She later found out through there travels that she wasn't the only one. She visited the family as often as possible but soon time took over and she had to put them behind her, but she stopped by to see the new pack that was run by the children who were teenagers and young adults by then.

She visited the cliff one day back in La Push where she had spread all the packs ashes to disappear into the water bellow.

The wind whipped her clothes around. She kept moving her hair out of her face as she put her arms out and howled to the blue sky.

She lived so far an adventuress life and she now would live forever. She closed her eyes. Emmett came up behind her and wrapped his buff arms around her waist and pressed his face against her back.

Callie put her arms down and touched his arms. She laid her head back and let their bodies sway with the wind.

"You're my vampire wolf," he told her.

"And you're my vampire," she told him.

She parted from him and stood a bit to the side. She shapeshifted into her wolf. She howled to the blue sky and saw the clouds turn into wolves and howl back. Her family.

Emmett was the first one to cliff dive into the water and Callie followed him in her wolf form. It was the packs tradition to go cliff diving and every time she cliff dived, she saw their wolves following her as she fall.

She knew she was ready to move on and continue her life knowing that her family was all together in the sky watching their children and Callie from above.

The End