10

When Callie woke up, she was surprised to find herself in a different room then the one Leah and her were supposed to share. She quickly left the bed and sneaked into the other bedroom to retrieve her bag.

She didn't quite understand why she even tried sneaking around as all the vampires in the household probably heard her. She went back into the room she had woken up in and quickly changed.

Once changed back into her jeans, tank top and pullover sweater, she started making her way down the grand stairs.

"Why are you sneaking out of here like this is some one nightstand thing?" Emmett asked smirking as he appeared in front of her, waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

She rolled her eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said stepping down the last few steps in till she was face to face with him. "I bet you're not even good," she stated.

He laughed loudly. "You're a funny one," he told her as he tapped her nose.

"I have to go," she told him as she walked around him only to be stopped by Rosalie and Alice.

"Leaving so soon?" Alice asked confused.

"Yes, it's the morning and I told my brother I'd be home by 12:00," she told them. "Thank you for the sleepover but I have to go."

She shifted outside and carried her bag in her mouth. Emmett watched from the window as her tail wagged, she leaped into the woods and disappeared from his sight but not from his heart.

...

Callie entered the packs cabin home where Emily and Sam lived. The pack all sat in the kitchen, they were eating pancakes that Emily made.

"Welcome back, Callie. Pancakes?" Emily asked as she flipped more.

"They are so good!" Jared said with a mouthful of pancakes.

"How was the sleepover?" Sam asked.

Callie slowly sat down at the table. Paul portioned out her some pancakes on her plate. She thanked him and began to eat.

"Did they feed you?" Paul asked worryingly as he saw her stuff the pancakes down.

"Yes, of course they did," Callie stated. "I'm just always hungry."

"I'll ask again," Sam mumbled. "How was the sleepover?"

"Fine," she said simply.

"That's it? Just fine?" Emily asked, pushing the subject.

"Yes," she added for the last time and got up, heading upstairs to her room. She laid on her bed and sighed loudly, what a night, she thought.