16

Callie was more then in love with Emmett and her wedding. They say a woman's wedding day is the best day of her life and it was more then true for Callie.

The wedding was in the Cullen's yard surrounded by forests of Washington Forks. The weather was just right too. Alice, Rosalie, Leah and Bella were her bridesmaids. The groom was Jasper, Trevor and Edward. Sam walked her down the aisle which was a tearjerker for them both.

Colours of white and baby blue was the wonderful wedding colours. Renesmee was the flower girl and Seth was the ring barren. Leah suggested him to be it. Brother and sister revelry it seemed but he was more then happy to be apart of the wedding.

Callie felt like she was on a cloud when she danced with Emmett. He was a dream.

The night had died down though and they had drove off to their honeymoon. Of course, Callie had no clue where they were going. They were first on a private jet and then Emmett was driving a boat across water. They had arrived on an island.

"Where are we?" Callie asked as Emmett docked the boat and helped her off. He began grabbed their bags and was able to carry them all.

"Isle Esme. A gift from Carlisle. Esme offered to let us borrow it. Edward and Bella came here too," Emmett told her as he walked to the beach house.

He quickly placed the bags inside before scooping Callie into his arms and walking into the house with her.

Callie laughed, hugging him tightly as he walked through the house, showing her around still carrying her.

"This is amazing," she told Emmett as he placed her on her feet.

"I knew you'd love it," he said smiling as he kissed her head. "Now how about you go relax on the couch and enjoy the beach view while I make you some dinner, okay?"

"Sure," she mumbled dreamily as she gave him one last hug before drifting over to the couch where she sat down and stared at the ocean view.

Isle Esme was a tropical island off the coast of Rio de Janeiro. It was owned by Esme Cullen, and was given to her by her husband, Carlisle Cullen, as a gift. It is said to have vast jungles, parrots, dolphins and tropical fish in its warm waters, and beaches with white sparkling sand. There was a house, furnished by Esme while residing on the island, which is very beautiful, and is described as being 'quite big for such a small island.' It has large glass windows dominating most of the house and the same light color pattern as the Cullens' house in Forks. The house also holds two bedrooms, one large bathroom, a modern kitchen, and a window overlooking the beach.