Chapter 91- Back in time! The first changes are getting visible!

Juli opened her eyes and blinked slightly, for a moment having trouble to remember what happened. As soon as all the memories came back to her, she quickly sat up straight, grimacing slightly at the sharp pain in her head. 'Did it work?!' She couldn't help but hope desperately that nothing went wrong and they indeed traveled back in time.

"Oi, Captain! A GIRL JUST FELL FROM THE SKY!" One of the familiar voices shouted towards his Captain.

"Ah, what are you talking about Rockstar? Did you have a bit too much sake?!" Shanks laughed as he shrugged him off, looking over to where his startled crewmember was pointing….and as soon as he spotted Juli, his daughter, well and alive sitting there his laugh died in his throat and he chocked slightly as tears gather in his eyes. "J-Juli?!" He asked almost hopefully, his eyes not believing what he saw. It really looked like a more grown up version of his daughter was sitting right in front of him. Has it really been this long? Could she really be alive? Or was he just hallucinating?!

Juli looked over to him, the golden ring around her pupil in her turquoise eyes gleaming softly. "Yes, it's me, dad." She said with a soft emotional voice, seeing her father like this again made her sad but also happy that he now knew she is alive and well.

"…" Tears streamed down Shanks' face as he couldn't help it. This voice, he would recognize it everywhere! "MY LITTLE PRINCESS!" He cried out and swept her up into an one-armed hug.

Juli smiled gently and hugged him tightly back. "I'm here now, dad. I'm alive. Sorry it took me so long to get to you." She told him softly in a soothing voice, slight tears in her eyes as she felt her father's intense relieved and happy emotions. She let her father cry his relief and happiness out while he held her and tried to make the whole reunion as close to before as possible. She knew some things changed with her while Luffy should have events happen the same, at least she hoped he would try to make everything unfold the same.

"Glad to see you're doing well, little bean." Ben said with a small smile after Shanks had regained enough of his self control to stop crying and clinging to his daughter.

"Me too. I'm so happy to see you all again. A lot of things happened while I was gone." Juli smiled happily and told them everything that had happened, except for everything that happened after their reunion last time.

"You joined anchor's crew?! That's amazing!" Shanks asked in surprise and smiled brightly….before pouting sulkily. "Wait… no! Why don't you want to join my crew~"

"Because you're an idiot and most of our crewmembers are drunkards." Ben deadpanned and Shanks sweatdropped.

"Oh, yeah… That could be a reason." The red haired captain admitted.

Juli giggled amused and just as she wanted to say something, the den den mushi she had with her started ringing. "Oh! That's Lu!" She shouted in surprise and quickly got the den den mushi and accepted the call. "Lu? Everything alright with you?" She asked worried.

"Yep! That is so totally awesome and cool Juli-nee! I can't believe this worked! Shishishishi!" Luffy's happy voice sounded over the ship, and even just hearing how happy and glad her brother was made her feel like all the trouble was worth it.

"Oh! Luffy!" Shanks shouted in surprise as his eyes lit up.

"Oh, Shanks! Nice to hear you! Shishishi! I guess that means it worked with you as well, Juli-nee!" Luffy said cheerily.