|| Best Friends ||

Start from the beginning

„Let's have this decision in my dorm! Let's go!" Peggy said grabbing our arms and walking to her dorm.

10 later we were in Peggy's room.

„Welcome to my doo-" When Peggy opened the door, we saw her sisters and other people and Alexander.

„Hey! I thought we agreed that today I would have the dorm for me alone!" Peggy whined at her sisters crossing her arms

„Yes, I know Peggy, but Alex does not have a television in his dorm, so we decided to watch a movie here" Angelica said calmly, wow I thought she was going to be rude.

„Yo Alex! Your boyfriend is here!" Thomas said laughing.

„Ha Ha very funny Jefferson, he will never be my..boyfriend" he looked at me a moment and turn his head away from my direction.

„Peggy, let's go better to my house" I said trying to convince Peggy.

„yeah! let's make a sleepover in Johnny's house!" Maria said looking at me excited.

I nodded.

„That's not a bad Idea! And my TV is bigger than yours Peggy" I said smirking, having a playful tone in my voice, and in a moment everyone looked at me.

Oh well, now I feel ashamed.

„Oh, good idea! Let me go for my Pijama and my makeup! Stay here!" Peggy said.
she was about to leave the room where everyone was, when she said „And if everyone does something to my Johnny boy, I'm going to kill you all!" then she left.

„I'm going to my dorm so take my stuff to! Jackie tell Peggy that I meet you guys outside, alright?" Maria said and she left the room, now it's me and the others..

„You look like a puppy around Peggy and Maria" Hercules said looking at me.

„Why do you said that?" I asked, do I look like a puppy around them? No, they must be joking.

„Because dogs are always near with their owners" Hamilton said, that wasn't funny.

„Shut up Alex, I didn't say that to offend him, I say it because he looks cute around them, I have to admit." Hercules said smiling, I blush but not so hard.

„Hey bet that he's gay, look at the way he dresses, I say it's pretty gay don't you think?" Angelica said.

„Angelica, I prefer to be called Laurens, only friends can call me John" I said firmly.

„Laurens? Like Henry Laurens?" Eliza said surprised.

„he is a Laurens?! Wow, isn't Henry Laurens rich?" Thomas said looking at me with curiosity.

Oh no..

„Let's go Johnny boy!" Peggy said, thank god! Peggy is back, she saved me!

„Let's go before everyone starts asking me to be my friend, just because I'm a Laurens!" I whispered in Peggy's ear.

„Peggy! How dare you to not tell us! We are your sisters!" Eliza said kind of offended.

„Yeah Yeah, bye!" Peggy grab my arm and we live her room.
„If someone ask you to be his friend say no, they going to be with you just because of your money" Peggy said.

„Are you my friend because of my money?" I asked shyly.

„No! Of course not! Do never think that! I have my own money, why would I like someone else's money?" She said, I smiled and we saw Maria waiting for us with some bags.

„What took you so long?" Maria asked.

„Sorry, I couldn't find my brush!" Peggy said laughing „now LET'S HAVE SOME FUUUN!" Peggy scream, Maria and I laugh.

„You both are my Best Friends!" I said.

„Aww! Thanks! Do you want me to paint your nails!" Maria said exited, I nodded quickly.

„Let's goooooooo!!" Peggy said hugging me and Maria from behind.

„SLUMBER PARTY!" I said screaming.

„SLUMBER PARTY!" Maria said screaming.

„SLUMBER PARTYYYYYYYYY!" Peggy screamed harder.