#MAIDS#

Amira's POV

Sitting up in the dark room have being locked since yesterday.

I regretted my actions as I tried sitting up. My back was buries as I winch out pain.

No food or water. The room was dead silent as a lonely tears left my eyes. I allowed the tears flow freely. I closed my eyes thinking of my family.

Aaryan's POV

I sat in my study chair and Ian came in.

"Ask Zayn to release the girl in the basement.

He nodded his head and left. I brought out the contract of ownership.

The door to my study opened as her friend entered. I gestured her to sit on the chair. Her gaze was down as she sat down.

Some minute later Amira came in limping as she saw her friend she tried pretending she was okay. She sat down. I place the contracts in their front and and pass them Biro.

"You fill everything inside" Amira's face looked up as she fisted her hand. I smirked and looked at her expression. With shaky hands her friend signed it. Amira held the pen tightly before she signed it. I passed them a bag pack.   

"This is your maid uniform" I informed them. They both snapped their head up.

"Go change you are starting now" 

Amira's POV

I went straight to the washroom and pulled my shirt. I touched my back and winched in pain. I suck in a deep breath before settling myself in the bathing tub filled with hot water to clean the dry blood.
I winched as the water came in contact with my wound.

I came out  of the washroom and Abeedah was fully dressed in a skirt that reached up to her knee. Thank Allah she was wearing a tight underneath it that covered the legs and a white button up t shirt and a heel with her veil.

She left the room without uttering a word to me. I know she is really hurt and it is really painful to be deprive your freedom. A painful moan escaped my lips as I straightened up. I grab the back pack and checked what was inside. It was just the same as Abeedah's clothes. I have never in my life wear a skirt talk less of heels.

I came out of my room with a towel and dashed into Chris room which was just next to ours.

"You okay?" She raised her head from her phone.

"Your closet?" She pointed towards it and I ran inside the closet. I scanned through her clothes and saw a black jeans trousers. I slipped into it before wearing my white t shirt. I scanned through her shoes and saw a black sneakers. I wore it and looked at myself in the closet mirror. I smiled.

Wait did I just smiled. I am kidnapped and deprived of any form of freedom and I am here smiling. Abeedah it will be so hard for her. I looked at my hair which was uncovered. Allah I have to cover my hair.

I looked around the closet and saw something black laying carelessly on the couch. I picked it up and it turned out to be a black scarf.

I jumped up and I immediately regretted it because of the pain. I came out and Chris was no longer in the room. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

The kitchens is filed with many maids in white shirt and skirts for the female but for the males they were wearing trousers. Everyone looked at me weirdly, maybe because I was wearing a trouser. I spotted Abeedah and went close to her.

"Hey you lo.." I was about talking when i heard my name.

"Amira sheik" I raised my hand up. A blonde walked up to me. "Your assignment this morning is to clean the boss's room" she smiled . "the room is on floor twenty" she left ad my mouth dropped open. Floor twenty. "And the cleaning materials" she pointed at them. I looked at Abeedah who was looking pale. I hugged her and regretted it as her hand came in contact with my back. "You okay?" She asked. I smiled at her.