Sick

NABILAH'S POV

I took two steps forward and I regretted it instantly. The banging and throbbing pain in my head made it hard for me.

"Mama" I looked down at Kareem who held a different pair of sandals for school.

"Which one?" I pointed at the black one without giving it a second glance.

"Thanks" he yelped and left. I sat on my bed with my head buried in my hands.

"You look pale" I looked up and met the green big orbs of   Habiba.

"I guess i am a little bit stress out that all"

"You should take rest"  I laid  down on my bed and closed my eyes.

Aaryan's POV

Ian called and told me not to come back to Italy now. I sat back in the room provided for me with my head in my hands.

Flashback

"Come back here" she pouted her lips and ran away. I sat on the bed.

"Booooo" I turned over and saw her on the bed with a toothy grin on her face.

I ignored her and laid on the bed. She hissed and laid on me. Her head on my chest as her hair covered her face. I wrapped my hands around her small frame.

She moved up to my neck and placed a kiss on my neck. She sat on my waist and wink. She she started humping me and gave me a seductive smile.

"Hmm" she hummed and I groaned the pleasure was so intense as I felt all hot.

She pulled my trouser and I was left with my boxers. She sat back and smiled at me. She leaned to my ear. "Are you enjoying it hubby" she whispered. I groaned and and held myself back not to bang her.

"Holding yourself back huh?" A wicked grin plastered on her face and continued humping me.