WHAT!!!!

THREE WEEKS ON

AMIRA'S POV

I looked at the kit in my hands to confirm. Ya salam I am pregnant, am I suppose to be happy or sad.

I threw the kit in the basin and rushed for my phone. I called Aaryan And he picked.

"There Is something I want to tell you".

"Be fast about it" he has being giving me attitudes lately.

"I don't know how it happened but I am pregnant" he hissed and the phone went off.  I tried his number and it was switched off.

My leg wobbled and I crashed on the floor. He never loved me, he just wanted to revenge, he never did.

I sobbed silently thinking about us. He just wanted to use and dump me. More tears gushed out of my eyes.

I have being in my room since in the morning doing nothing but crying my eyes out. I have tried his number but it was still switched off.

My parents will be so disappointed in me. I fell in love with my kidnapper and married him secretly. Oh Allah what have I done.

∆∆∆

"Amira for the last time who is responsible". My mom went to my washroom to borrowed my shampoo and saw the kit.

I denied it but they took me to the hospital and I was one month gone.

"Are you daft" mum said dangerously. I was in their room kneeling in front of them with tears.

"I..I" I burst into tears. "Talk" dad whispered yelled.

"I ..a..am so..rry" I said in between tears.

"Just say the name and everything will be solved later" I cursed Aaryan.

I wipe my tears away. "Even though you know him there is nothing you will do to him" I burst into tears.

"That child is a ba.." . "no he is not" I cut dad off.

"Mum dad" I closed my eyes. "The child has a father who happened to be my husband" I dropped the bomb.

"WHAT!!!"  They yelled. I started shaking and having the urge to flee. Everything looked disgusted.

I covered my ear and ran out of there room and kept running down the stairs.

AMIRA'S POV

My head was spinning as I sat up. I saw my whole family.

"Mum" I tried standing up but she held me back.

"You don't need to explain yourself to us" she assured me.

"I am sorry mum, dad. I failed you guys" tears ran down my cheeks.

"It is okay pretty" dad creased my Hair and they all left me.

Why, so he never wanted me. All he wanted was revenge. All because of a mere slap.

***

"So we will all be moving to New York next week" Mum said and I nodded. They all left my room and tears ran down my cheeks.

"He hurt you right" Naseer closed the door behind him as he sat on my bed.

I nodded my head slowly. "How everything happened? I told him everything including the mafia and kidnap.

He engulf me in a hug. "I love him Naseer. I really do Naseer" I sobbed harder.

"Naseer promise me, promise you will not tell anyone about this" he nodded his head and wipe my tears.