LET ME HOLD YOU

Abeedah's POV

I couldn't believe my ears when Aayan told me that I will be back to Italy to leave my normal life but we will still be married. I was happy about going back to school seeing my parent again.

Amira POV

I sat down with Aaryan quietly on the dining table as we ate the food he prepared.

"We will all return to Italy next week and you guys will be set free" I nodded my head and he resumed eating.

I took the dishes to the kitchen and went back to the sitting room. I saw him sitting on a chair with his phone typing something. I can't wait to be out of here.

I sat down and on the television set and started watching Warriors gate. It was one of the most interesting film I have ever watched.

"I am talking" I looked at him with a questioning look and he was already standing in front of me.

"I said I want to hold you, let me hold you" I stared at him like a zombie with my mouth wide open. No I will never let that happen. Like a flash I was in his arm and he was carrying me to the lift.

"Put me down" he kissed the bridge of my nose and shook his head.

"Please" I was struggling in his arms. We entered the elevator and he kept me down. "I will not go to your room" I protested.

"Why don't you want to go to our room" he emphasized on the our. "It is your room not mine and my mum warned me not to follow a man to a room" he laughed, yes this is the first time I heard him laugh and I was over surprised.

The elevator stopped and we came out of the elevator. He opened the door of his room for me to enter. I first stared at him then the door. I entered his room slowly and I heard the door closed.

I sat down on his bed and he came near me and sat down near me. "I don't want anyone to know about this marriage, not even Ami, Chris, Aayan and Abeedah"

"Why, you don't trust them?" I raised one of my brow.

"Of course I do but it is for your own good and safety" I was left speechless as he said so.

"If that what you want" I said playing with my fingers. He held my hands and moved towards me.

"I want to do this" he titled my head and brought his lips on mine and he started kissing me.

"Kiss me back" he said still kissing me. I moaned as his tongue slip into my mouth. I wrap my hands around his neck and drew him closer. My hands slip into his hair as I responded back to the kiss.

He left my lips and started kissing my neck. I moaned when he kissed my throat. He bit my sweet spot and I moaned more loudly. It turned out to a heavy make out session not until we heard the doorbell.

He groaned and stood up. His hair was scattered and mine too. He stared at me and I looked down blushing. OMA I can't say what is wrong with me. I ran out of his room and adjusted myself.

I opened the door and was surprise to see Ami. "You were suppose..."

She cut me of by saying Dubai. "Yes but I think three is a crowed" I collected her bag and she came inside.

"Your lips look swollen" my eyes got widen and I bite my lips.

"I was sucking my lips" I answered avoiding her gaze. How will I tell her that I just had a heavy make out session with my husband. Husband it sounds good.