his hand grabs my wrist, and he pulls me up from where I was huddled up on the ground. the sudden headrush makes the pain unbearable, and all I want to do is lay on the ground again and wait for it all to end. but he pins me against the wall again, not letting me fall back to the ground.

"andrew, please," I say pleadingly. "stop. please stop."

"baby girl, you need to learn what happens if you ever lie to me," he says in a falsely comforting voice. "I never wanted to do this to you. you made me. you had a boy over without my permission. but it'll be over soon, okay? and then you'll never disobey me again, right?" 

my brain doesn't even make sense of the words coming out of his mouth. I can only feel his hand stroking my cheek and every other sense is muddled.

but his comforting gestures quickly turn aggressive when I don't answer.

"how many times was that boy over, evie?" he suddenly shouts at me. "how many times did you disobey me?"

"once," I try to mumble to him. "only once." but my words come out incoherent since I can't even hear my own thoughts. I doubt he even understood me.

my eyes open and see andrew's face only inches away from mine. he looks at me like he's disgusted with me. aggravated beyond belief. I fight the urge to spit in his face since he's this close, knowing that'll only earn me more punishment. 

as the pain begins to alleviate itself in tiny increments, I regain control of my senses. it's for that reason that I'm aware of andrew's hand on my thigh, moving its way inward.

"did you fuck this boy? hm? did you let this bastard have his way with you?" he murmurs near my ear. I grab his wrist to stop it from moving closer to my crotch, but he only forces his way anyway. "you little slut. you're mine, you got that? you're my daughter. I'm the only man that gets to touch you, evie." his warm breath fans against my ear, making my stomach churn.

he really is fucking twisted.

his hand reaches the button of my jeans, and he starts to undo it. "andrew, don't," I tell him in a firm voice. "please don't do this. I've learned my lesson, you can stop-"

"you let this boy between your legs? you let him touch you... and kiss you," he keeps mumbling. "you fucking whore. you're just like your mother." his words come out almost acidic, laced with hatred. it's crystal clear he doesn't love my mother and most likely never did.

the fucker.

"he didn't touch me," I muster up the strength to tell him through gritted teeth. "he didn't fuck me. you're wrong."

but this only fuels him more. his hands cup my ass to help him press my body against his. "you belong to me. this body, is mine." his nose nuzzles near my ear, but I turn my head away. "do you understand me, sweetheart?"

I don't answer. 

"do you? " he shouts right in my ear. he's frustrated. he wants me to reassure him and promise him that only he gets my body. no one else. before I can even respond, he slaps me across the face.

the palm of his calloused hand comes into contact with the sensitive skin of my cheek, hard. it leaves behind a stinging sensation and leaves me stunned. I bring a hand to my cheek, feeling the warmth pooling to the area under my fingertips. 

"I'm done being nice," is the last thing he says before grabbing me by my chin again and banging my head back against the wall for the second time. 

only this time, the pain really is unbearable.

I feel it in my throat within seconds. the anguished, blood curling scream finally ripping its way out of my body in response to the piercing pain consuming my entire skull.