Nineteen

Chad goes back out there first, then I follow after him. If people know we fuck I don't care but I'd rather diffuse the attention from us.
"Where'd you go?" Lucy asks as I hop into the freezing cold pool. "Just to the toilet" I reply. "Gone for a bit just for the toilet, and chad followed you" she replies. "Yeah to check on me." I reply. "Did you two fuck or something?" She asks with a smirk on her face. "Yeah okay we did." I give in. "So jealous, I wish I had a boyfriend I could just fuck, but no instead I get the weird kid from art class" she says. "He isn't a weird kid Lucy; get to know Artie and he's quite nice." I reply. "Yeah well I'd rather a chad." She said. "Haha try anything and I swear to god, plus chad said you're not his type" I reply.
Lucy looks at me with hatred in her eyes, did I offend her? Couldn't care less. That's my man.
"I wouldn't do that to you, or Ian" she replies.

Having that conversation with Lucy put me in a foul mood, so I go inside and sit with Dianne.
"Hey Danielle!" She says. "Hey Dianne, need any help?" I ask. "Oh no, not at all." She replies. We have a conversation about chad, his child life comes into conversation. Chad and Ian are polar opposites. I've been friends with Ian for ages, and I've known chad since I was a kid. But he was always his own person and followed what he wanted, so hearing from his mum how he was as a child was a great end to my night.
"Do you mind if I watch a movie, I'm just not feeling the greatest" I say. "Don't ask Dani, just go and put one on. Are you okay?" She asks. "Yeah, just feel like I'll lose chad one day" I reply. "Oh god, what's made you say this?" She asks. "Look, I love him so much, he's honestly making me so happy. But I don't know if he will still love me, cause he and I are different." I reply. "I'll let you in on something. Chad has had plenty of girlfriends. But the only one he feels serious about, is you." She replies. "How?" I ask. "You're the only one he never shut up about, he even almost ruined him and his brothers relationship over you, because he genuinely loves you Danielle. Trust me, just don't do anything to ruin the relationship and you two will be fine" she replies.

Hearing his own mother say that was a massive help. I sit down and put Netflix on.
"Where's my girl" I hear chad say to his mum. "Just over here" I say as I pop my head up. "You alright?" He asks. "Yeah just want to watch a movie." I say. "Oh, can I join?" He asks. "Don't need to ask me, chad. But that's your party out there." I reply. "Eh, it's boring without you anyway" he replies. I roll my eyes and nod my head.

He comes over and whispers in my ear, he knows that turns me on. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He whispers. "Not here chad" I say. He puts his hand down my swimmer top groping my boob. "Chad!" I say quietly. "Well, why'd you roll your eyes?" He whispers while nibbling my ear. "Chad. Your mum is in the kitchen right now as we speak." I say. "No she's not, she's in the shower, dad just got home. So why did you roll your eyes at me?" he replies. "Because" I try and finish my sentence but all that comes out is moans. Next thing I know chads hand is down my swimmer pants while his finger is gently tapping my clitoris. "We just had sex" I say. "I'm not wanting sex, I want to know why you rolled your eyes at me" he says. "Stop" I say. He pulls his hand away.

"I didn't mean that literally." I said. "Well, stop means stop." He replies. "I rolled my eyes at you because you always have parties, but then hang with me rather than going back to the party" I say. "Because friends are replaceable, you're not" he replies. "Well lets both go back out" I say.

I follow chad back out to deck, Lucy and Ian are sitting around the spa on the lounge. "Hey" Ian says. "Hey!" I say. "Where were you?" Lucy says. "Just talking to Dianne." I reply. "Oh okay" she replies.

The music, the atmosphere here was great, reminds me of the old times we would crash chads party. I look over to chad, he's hanging around with Brittany. "Can't help but feel jealous over her" I say. "You said jealousy is a curse" Lucy replies. "Shut up Lucy, you'd understand if you had a boyfriend." I reply. "Well fhat didn't hurt at all" she replies. "Sorry" I say. "I'll go over and sus it out if you want" She asks. "Okay" I reply.

-LUCY'S P.O.V-

I fix myself up, and walk over to where chad is hanging. He's with the popular kids at school so I wonder if I'll be snobbed, like usual.

"Hey" Chad says. "Oh, hi" I say. "Everything okay?" He asks. "Um, yeah just wanted to see what you're all up to?" I say awkwardly.
Seeing chad standing there with his perfect body, perfect hair, smile. Just everything about him is perfect, I actually envy Dani. "We are just chilling Lucy, talking about what we are all doing after school" Brittany says. "Oh what're your guys plans?" I ask. "Well I'm going to see if Dani wants to move out" Chad says. "I'm going to go to Europe" Brittany says. "I'm going on a massive bender" Jake says. "Sounds like fun." I reply.

How do I resist the urge to not jump chads bones. I couldn't do that to my best friend, could I?