Sixteen

‼️sex‼️
I was woken up by chad kissing my neck.
"Gosh you're evil" I say. "I know." He replies
My necks my soft spot. Once you kiss that or even breathe on my neck/ear I get goosebumps and it turns me on a lot. "Why is it every day we must fuck" I ask. "We don't have to, I'm just teasing you" He replies. "Right, 'teasing' me?" I say. "Well no I know it turns you on and I know you don't care about it, so sh" he says. "Make me, sir" I reply. He kisses me on the lips, we start to twirl our tongues together, making out is another massive turn on for me. "Succeeded?" He asks. "Mmhmm" I moan. He continues what he does and I start to kiss his neck, making my way down to his junk. I pull his trousers down and start to jerk him slowly. "This is the last time we are having sex, for a week. So make it count" I say. "Why a week?" He asks. "Because I said so, mr." I reply.

I start to suck his dick while jerking it at the same time. I honestly don't know how good I do, but he moans so I'm taking it that he enjoys it, just like I enjoy doing it to him, he pulls my hair into his fist and guides my head all the way down, it's quite far down my eyes start to water.

He pulls me up, and starts to make out with me while I sit on his dick, guiding it in.
"Fuck you are so tight" he says. "I know, this is killing" I say. "Want me to stop?" He asks. "No, I don't dip out on this" I reply. I start riding him while he and I are still making out. I'm letting out little moans with each thrust I'm doing, it feels so good but hurts at the same time.

He slams me down so he's on top, puts my legs over his shoulders and fucks me, so fast I can't even count the times I cum.
"Get the cuffs" I say. He reaches underneath the bed and gets the cuffs and ties my hands up. He continues to fuck me, I am moaning in pleasure, I need to let loose but it's so hard at the same time. He twists me around and now I'm arching my back while he's fucking me from behind he undies one cuff and lifts my head up by pulling my hair - he grabs his fingers and sticks them down my throat making me suck on them. "Oh fuck babe." He says. "What?" I ask. "You're too good" He replies.

He pulls out and starts to eat me out while I'm still in doggy position, fingering me at the same time. I can feel the gush about to release. "Oh fuck I'm cumming" I say, he continues to eat me out while I'm in doggy.
He puts me back in missionary and fucks me until he cums.

That was so intense I'm shaking, I feel weak to my knees. I honestly feel full, like I've eaten a lot, thing is the only thing I've had was his dick.