Five

"Seriously? You're sitting here all woweys me. Go out there and stop sooking" Lucy said. I looked at her, in shock because she's my best friend, she's never spoken to me like that. "Right." I said as I looked at her confused.

I walked back out there "sorry, I really needed to use the bathroom." I said. "Don't worry about it hunny." Dianne said.

Desert was served, bread and butter pudding. "Thank you again Dianne" I said.
I ate my desert, gulped at my water and decided to go for a shower.
Lucy and I usually shower together if we stay at our friends, but I wanted to shower by myself.

I put the hot water on, followed by the cold but just slightly as I didn't want to have a burning hot shower. I hopped in and wet my body, I love warm showers, the hotter the better. I washed myself and washed my hair. I turned the water off and hopped out. Put the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom, as I was walking around the corner, Chad happened to be walking and ran straight into me, I dropped my towel. How embarrassing, I quickly picked my towel back up. "Sorry." I said as I walked away. "Nothing to be sorry about, sweet cheeks" he replied.

I was blushing like crazy, I could feel the burn in my cheeks, I am so head over heels in love with Chad, but fuck I wouldn't do that to Ian. Ian is my best friend.

I walked into Ian's room, and got dressed. "Oi" I turned around and Lucy was there. "Chad jist saw me naked. On accident" I said. "Omg girl." She replied. "Don't tell Ian, but I really want to have sex with Chad, I just want him." I said . "Ian is in the other room." Lucy replied. I looked out and Ian heard everything. "Sorry." I said . "Dani, I can't stop you. But I will say this, if you fuck him I don't think we could be friends." He replied. "I'm not going to don't worry, our friendship is too important" I replied.

*2 hours layer* everyone was sleeping so I went into the kitchen to grab a drink, I was wearing a tight singlet, and some short bed shorts. "Can't sleep?" I hear Chad say. I turn around and nod my head no. "Come sit and watch this weird movie. If you want?" He said. "Where?" I replied. "Lounge room" He replied. I grabbed my waterbottle and sat on the 2 seater lounge, Chad sat on the one seater. "What's the movie?" I ask. "I don't even know, it was on Netflix and looked semi interesting so I put it on" He replied.

I sipped my water, almost finishing it. "You thirsty?" He asked. "Yeah, always at this time" I replied as I looked out the window. "It would be nice to go in the spa right now." I said. "Let's go then" Chad replied. I was hesitant but everyone was sleeping so I thought why not.

We walked outside and went into the spa, I took my bed shorts off and had my cheeky undies on, i kept the singlet on too. Chad turned on the jets. "So what do you do besides school?" I ask. "Ya know, talk to chicks, go to parties, do the day to day things in all honesty" he replied. "Nice." I replied. "Don't seem so keen" he said. "About what?" I replied narkily. "Nevermind" he replied.

Our eyes locked in place with one another, I so badly wanted to look away. But I couldn't. Until he broke the silence. "Don't mean to be rude, or looking but I can see your nipples" he said. I looked down and you could see these stiff 2 nipples poking through my singlet. "I'm so sorry" I replied. I covered them up. He came closer to me. "You don't have to cover them. Because I saw them." He replied. He kept coming closer to me. "Seriously, you can move your arms away." He said. I got tingles, tingles galore downstairs. I moved my arms away. He smiled, you could see his jawline, his sparking white teeth, he was perfect. I bit my lip. Not realising he could see me. "Do I make you nervous Danielle" he said. "Mmmhmm" I mumbled, he came even closer to me, moving his hand onto my thigh, closer and closer to my miffy.

"Do you like that?" He said. "Mmhmm." I moaned.
He started rubbing my clitoris and kissing me, oh boy oh boy I was so wet down there even though we were in water. But the tingles, the anticipation, the everything just made me like a waterfall. He got out of the spa, and pulled me out, he took me to his room, took my wet clothes off and started eating me out, fuck me I was moaning like crazy. What am I doing. I'm ruining my relationship with ian, but fuck it felt so good.

He grabbed my boobs, groping them while twirling his tongue around my clitoris, with every gripe and every twirl I could have came 23018 times. "Fuck, I'm cumming" I say, my toes curl over and I cum. He stops what he's doing, takes his hard dick out of his pants and goes to enter.

He puts it close to my miffy, pushing him in, with every push, I can tell it's going to hurt, after all I am a virgin.. and I don't think chad knows that. "You're so tight." He says as he kisses me. He pushes more and more until he's finally in. Fuck it hurt. But after a while it was good.