Nine

(Long chapter)

I got home with time to spare. Chad had beauticians all through my house. Luckily mum wasn't home to ask me questions. Because I didn't want to answer to her today.
I hadn't looked st my outfit he brought me. Simply because he told me to look at it last. It should be the last thing I do.

I got my hair and my makeup done. I felt like a princess. In saying that. Mum walks through the front door.
"Danielle what's going on!" She asked.
She walked through to my room.
"Oh wow. You look gorgeous. What's the occasion." She asked.
"Can you keep a secret?" I ask.
"Yeah, I can" She replied.
"I'm going on a date with Chad." I replied.
She just looked st me. I was waiting for the discipline.
"Okay, stay safe." She said as she winked at me.

Someone kidnaped my mum I swear. I guess she knows I have always had a crush on him for years.

I opened my box, the box chad left me. It had a cute red ribbon on it. It was.. lingerie?
He wants me to wear lingerie?

*dials chads number*
"Yes." He says.
"Lingerie? I'm wearing that." I ask
"Look under the lingerie" he said.
He hung up the phone.

There was a beautiful dress under the lingerie.
The dress was black. The lingerie was red..

I put it on, fuck. It made me look amazing. Time for shoes.
I put on the red pumps that were in the bag.
I was ready.
"mum." I yelled out.
She came in. Looking all shocked. Even I was surprised at mums reaction to my look. I seriously think it's a different person standing right infront of me.
"You look stunning, my beautiful girl." She said.

I got a picture with mum, a selfie of course and I set that as my new profile picture on Facebook.
The doorbell goes off.
"That must be chad. I'll go and answer it." Mum said .

Chad walks in, in his hands are beautiful peony roses, him knowing that was a surprise, i only told mum my fav flower.
I walked down the stairs, looking at chad, he looked very dapper. In his black button up suit, wow, i honestly felt like a princess.
"Wow, i am actually stunned. Danielle, you're stunning" chad says as I walk down the stairs.

"Bye mum, I love you" I say as I walk out the door.
"Bye sweety, have a good night, look after her Chad" she replied.
He nods his head.
We walk out to his car, he opened my door like the gentleman he is. I hopped in and he closed it behind me. He hopped in on his side.
"Oh before we leave, I owe you something" He says as he leans over to me.
He kisses me, like so passionately I know I'm not gonna be a fling. I just hope him and I work out. Because I swear, I feel like I'm I love.. I just can't tell anyone..
I gaze at chad. "So where is this date?" I ask
"You'll soon find out. Oh, and I got us a room. Don't worry your mum packed some stuff and I already picked it up. Question is, are you wearing that red lingerie?" He asked.
I popped my dress up just a bit so he could see the panty hoes and the suspenders.
"Yes, sir" I smirk at him.
"Fuck don't Danielle, I'd fuck you right here right now if you do that again." He replied.
"Maybe I want that." I replied.
We were still in my driveway at the point. Under the carport so even if mum looked out the wonder, she couldn't see.
"Danielle, I mean if. Pull that dress down." He replied.
I kept pulling it up.
He meant over me, heavily breathing.
"You really want me to stick my fingers in your tight pussy? Right now?" He replied.
"Mmhmm" I mumbled.
He grabbed his huge hands and put them up my dress, and inbetween my legs, he circled my clit so fast I came within 2 minutes.
"Oh fuck chad, oh" I moan.
He puts one finger in, curling his finger up while fingering me. Hitting my gspot.
"Stop stop stop" I say.
He pulls out.
"What's wrong" He replied.
"I was going to cum, I don't want to squirt all over your car, and all over me." I reply.
He pulls his hand away.
"Put your dress down miss.." He replies.