Six

⚠️sex sex sex⚠️

The sound of sex could have been heard from miles away. I'm surprised no one walked in, but boy oh boy, he was massively huge. And I was a virgin, you can put 2 and 2 together.

After we fucked I went straight to sleep. I admit I shouldn't of slept in his bed, everyone probably was wondering where the fuck I was.

-5:30am- he started to kiss me, softly trying to wake me up, "you're going to have to go back to Ian's room. Otherwise you'll be questioned." He said whole working his way down my body. "But before you do." He said while putting his hand down my panties. Already as wet as a waterfall, I was all for it.

I was moaning with pleasure, wanting more and more, I got on top of him, without hesitation sat on his thick hard cock. I was riding him, I admit it hurt a bit but I pushed through the pain and felt the pleasure. Before I could reach a climax he slammed me on the bed, pushing himself on top of me. "No, that's not how it's done. I'm the dominant one. Kitten" he said. I moaned loud, begging for more. I didn't want him to stop, almost reaching another climax, biting my lips, moaning. He pulled out. And went down on me, sucking, licking, fingering me.

My toes were curling over, i can't believe I'm having sex for the 2nd with my lifetime crush.. before I could climax, he pushed his hard cock back into my wet pussy, me moaning like crazy, Chad was letting out little moans. "I'm going to cum" i say. "Good" he replies while fucking me.

Once we finished having sex, I gave him a kiss before grabbing all of my stuff, I went to the bathroom, had a quick shower then back into Ian's room. They were still sleeping so I just laid my head to rest, and fell asleep.

8:30am "lets go for a morning swim" I heard Lucy say trying to wake me up. "I want to eat first" I replied while yawning.

I walked to the kitchen, Dianne was making pancakes. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" Dianne asked, I saw chad sitting at the lounge. "Yeah I slept really well." I replied. "That's good, pancakes will be ready in about 10 minutes, feel free to watch tv, Chad can get off it I'm sure." Dianne replied. "Thankyou" I replied. I sat down on the two seater lounge. Lucy and Ian came around and sat down, the movie 'blended' was on. I liked that movie.

"Breakfast everyone" Dianne said. We all sat at the table, and ate our food. I felt like shit, I just wanted to sleep all day. "Thankyou for breakfast. But I don't feel too well, and I want to go back to bed." I replied.

I excused myself and went into Ian's room and went to sleep. I was so tired, being up most of the night, doing you know what. I needed sleep.

Half an hour passes, I'm in a deep ass sleep, and all I hear is Lucy calling out my name. "DANIELLE" she must've yelled that 20 times. "Fuck, what?" I screamed at her. "Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone and let me sleep." I replied. "Gee, sorry." She replied. "We are going for a swim, if you wanted to join us" she said. "No. I'm fucking tired." I replied.

No hard feelings, her and I are always snapping at one another. A couple of hours pass, and I wake up. It's 12:46pm. I get up and put some decent clothes on and go downstairs to where everyone was, outside in the pool. I sat on the chair near the pool and just layed down.

All I could think of was last night, it was magical, losing my virginity, I don't even know if he knew I was a virgin. But fuck me chad was good at what he can do..

"Come in the pool, ya lazy arse" Ian said.
"I'd rather lay here. I don't want to put swimmers back on" I replied .
"Come in you pussy" Lucy said.
I rolled my eyes and walked inside into Ian's room.
"They annoying you" I hear chad say from the door.
"Yes, I don't want to swim. But I have to." I replied .
"Well, we could do a repeat of last night." He said.
"If they find out chad. They won't be friends with me.." I replied. He came closer to me, running his finger over my breast, touching my nipples ever so softly, they instantly harden up.

I walk away and close the door. I can't do it again, I'll lose the 2 most important people and I don't want to. I go into the closet, Chad follows.
"Danielle, don't resist it. I know you want me." He said. He put his hands up my shirt, grabbing my tits firmly, all I know is that I want him so bad.. and all I can think of is his thick juicy cock. I started kissing him, "close the closet door." I say.

He closes the door. We start to do some foreplay, I lay down and he eats me out, circling my clitoris and fingering me at the same time, I'm moaning like crazy, he's so good at what he does. I pulled him up by his hair, and guided his thick juicy cock into my right little pussy. "Just fuck me please" I ask.

We are fucking and all of a sudden we hear Ian come into his room. "Stop.." I say quietly.

"Where is Danielle." Ian said.
"Idk, maybe she's in the toilet" Lucy says back.
They both walk back out.
"That was a close one." I say as he keeps fucking me.

I'm moaning, about to orgasm. "Fuck, I'm cumming." I say.
He pulls out and his load ends up on my belly.

"Now, go get your swimmers on, and go out there and please your friends." He replied.
He kissed me on the cheek.

"If we could be together, I'd date you. Just so you know." He said. I just smiled. As much as I like him, I can't do that to my best friends. Lucy even likes him a lot.