Fourteen

⚠️  Trigger warning. This chapter will be intense. There will be secrets coming out, sexual content. What is so big in Danielle's diary, will it put their relationship at risk? ⚠️

That night we ate dinner, sat and watched a movie with mum and dad and had a shower.
"Your showers tiny compared to mine, but hey means we have to stick closer to each other" chad replies. "Mmhmm. Babe?" I ask. "Yes, sweet cheeks" He asked. "I want you to show me: show me the most intense you, sexually" I replied. "I don't think you're ready. Not full on no" he replied. "Enlighten me, show me something. I need to know." I say. "Babe. You will run." He says.

"Enlighten me" I say. He pushes me against the wall, covering my mouth with his hand. "Don't make a sound." He says. He moves his hand away from my mouth, I nod. He grabs my nipples, playing with them slightly to begin with. "I'm not going to hurt you, intentionally.. but if I do you tell me okay" he says. "Yes, I will" I say.

He picks me up in the showers, nibbling my ear making his way down to my chest, sucking on my neck hard, hickeys is what he was giving me, he got to my boobs and sucked on them, sucked on my nipples, nibbled them, bit them. Made them so fucking sensitive. He places me back down and makes his hands wander down to my pussy. Starts off pinching my clit so softly while making out with me, I could feel him get more and more intense, pinching my clit and giving me hickeys. I moan.

He grabs his other hand and puts it around my throat. "I said shh." He said. He stars to finger me, one finger so intense my legs shake, I feel him touching my g-spot, he sticks another finger in and goes to town. "Fuckkk babe stop stop stop stop" I say. He chokes me harder. "I said shhh" he said. He keeps fingering me, he could feel I'm about to cum. He could feel I'm about to let it all out, his fingers come out and I cum, all over him. I jolt in pleasure it felt that good. Him still choking me, he wants to see me in pain. "Your turn?" I ask.

I get on my knees, he grabs my hair into a ponytail and pulls it. "You know what to do" he says. I start sucking, but obviously not enough. He wants it more intense. He goes deeper and deeper and deeper down my throat, he thrusts while I gag but I power through it because I can't stop, this is what I wanted. My eyes start to water, water splashing in my face from the shower.

*knock knock*
"Hurry up in there. I want a shower" dad said.

Chad pulled me up. "Okay, that felt good but we have to hurry this up" He says. He turns me around and pulls one leg up and pushes my back and head down. He slides his hard dick in, even though I was so sensitive I still went with it, he fucked me so hard, I couldn't help but moan. "Babe I'm cumming" He says.

We finish our business and he kisses me after he finishes. "Well that was intense" I say. "I told you" he replies. We hop out of the shower and  put the towels around us and walk to my room.

"About bloody time, like you were singing an orchestra in there" dad said. I giggled and closed the door behind me. I hopped into my sleepwear and sat on my bed and watched some Netflix. *KNOCK KNOCK* "come in" I say. "I'm just going to cook chicken and salad, is that okay?" Mum says "yes of course" I reply. My mum is half way through her pregnancy now so she's getting her bump. "When do you find out the sex mum" I ask. "Next week, but I'm not sure if I want it to be a girl or boy. I'll be happy with whatever. But you know" mum replies. "Well you've got me, and there's Cody but we don't see much of him." I replied. "I miss him, but he's happy in Europe living his life as a designer, can't complain" mum replies.

I have an elder brother named Cody, we only see him a few times per year, he works in the fashion industry, and he's in love with his boyfriend Ashton.
"Well I'll let you know when dinner is ready, oh and your dad totally knew you guys were fucking in the shower." Mum says. I look at chad he laughs. "Gee thanks mum, make it more embarrassing why don't you" I say. She closes the door and I cuddle up to chad. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" he replies while he kisses my forehead.

We watch a show, one of chads shows he insisted on me seeing, so I sat through it just for him. Dinner was ready, we ate and then chad and I went to sleep.

******

The next morning came by real quickly, I didn't sleep all that well because chad snores loud. "Goodmorning sleepy head" chad says. "Good morning, I'm going for a shower I'll be back soon" I reply.

I go upstairs and have a shower, brush my teeth. I put my hair up into a high bun and put my makeup on, rushing because chad and I had to leave for school in 30 minutes. I pop on my high waisted jeans, converses, and my pink button up tee shirt. Sophisticated.

I walk back into my room to se chad reading my diary, after I asked him not to. "Seriously you don't follow instructions do you?" I say as I snatch it out of his hand. "No I really don't, but fuck me Dani there's some heated stuff in there." He replies. " I don't want to talk about 'heated' chad; what's in my diary is personal, I don't want you reading my personal shit" I say. "Babe don't get so worked up about it, it's ist a diary" He says. "That is personal. You don't snoop in my shit, I don't fucking do that to your stuff" I replied. "Come on, please you're going to make a scene" he says. "Well maybe you would have thought of that, before you read something I don't want you to" I say.

I walk downstairs and grab my school bag, say be to mum and dad and grab my car keys and wait in my car. "So you're not coming in my car?" Chad asks. "I want to drive" I reply. "Then drive my car?" He says.
"Are you serious?" I ask. "Yes now hop in, we are going to be late" He replies.

I lock my car up and hop into chads, his cars a lot more fancier than mine so this will be interesting.
I drive off and we are on our way to school. "I'm sorry, I read your diary" he says. "It's okay, just please chad" I say. "I want to know though" he says. "Know what." I reply. "What is so bad that's in your diary, that you can't even tell your boyfriend" he replies. "At this point in time chad I don't want to tell you. Because you are very hot headed when it comes to me and you find out what it is, you're gonna go off at the person who did it to me and you will just change into a different person" I reply. "Who did what? Babe I'm confused" He replies. "It doesn't matter, okay" I reply.

We arrive to school, I park the car and hop out and throw chad his keys. I kiss him on the lips and run off "sorry babe I have before school study." I say.