Eighteen

🔴SEX🔴
It was good fun hanging with them again, to be quite honest I missed it. I missed chad too but he's only in the next room and hanging with Lucy and Ian brought back memories.
"What's going on downstairs?" I ask. "Chad has probably invited his friends over again, it's Friday after all." Ian says. "Let's go down for a swim then" Lucy says. "No" I reply. "Why not? Aren't you going to get jealous of other girls around him?" Lucy replies. "Jealousy is a curse, I trust chad." I say.

We all come to an agreement to go down for a swim. Dianne is cooking dinner for everyone. We all go outside, chad is standing around with a beer in his hand talking to his mates.
"Hey gorgeous" he says. "Hey handsome" I reply. I go up and kiss him. "Sorry about before, just feel like I've lost my friends ever since you and I got together" I say. "It's alright, I only want you to be happy, Ian and Lucy are your best friends, I understand that now" he replies. I stand around for a while before getting changed into some swimmers, I decide to go into the spa and not the pool as it's 5pm and freezing.

"Fuck off everytime I see you, you get more beautiful" chad says. "Can only say the same for you" I reply.
We hop into the spa and just relax, there's heaps of people here but everyone's doing there own thing. I let my hands wander into his dick, no one can see anyway the jets are going.
"Fuck Danielle, here?" He whispers. "Mmhmm" I mutter.

I start to jerk him off but get interrupted by Lucy. I pull my hand away. "You mind if I join you two? It's too cold for the normal pool" she says. "Yeah sure" I say. I pull chads pants back up as she hops in. "I'll be back, I have to use the bathroom" I say. I hop out, making sure I bend over in front of chad, he's already hard so I hope he follows me.

I wait in the bathroom for a while and I hear chad come in.
"Fuck Danielle, you've made me so hard" he says. "Well I suppose you may aswell bend me over here, sir" I say. "Not before you get on your knees" he says.
I get on my knees and start sucking his dick, I swear we fuck like rabbits, and every time he makes me cum more and more. He's guiding me, pulling my hair, fucking my face. It feels so good to feel him down my throat.

He pulls me up and bends me over and slides his dick in, my spit is the lube. With every thrust I moan louder and cum faster. "Fuck Danielle cum for me" he moans. "Make me cum" I say. He grabs me on top of the counter and starts fingering me, I hear myself about to gush. "I'm cumming!" I moan in pleasure. He makes me squirt all over his stomach.
I go to kiss him while he slides back into me, now it's my mission to make him cum.

He picks me up still while fucking me, faster, and harder with every movement I know he's close. "Where are you cumming baby" I ask. "Mouth, like a good girl" He moans.
I must say it's such a turn on hearing a man moan, but it's more a turn on when it's your man moaning, goes to show you're doing the right thing.
"On your knees" he says.

I get on my knees and start sucking his dick once again, knowing he's about to cum I jerk him and suck on his balls, I know that makes him go crazy. I can feel his dick pulsating in my hands so I continue to suck him, making sure I get that cum; every single last bit of him.