Chapter 27

Jimin had been more relaxed now that he had his brother's approval of Yoongi

  Jimin had been more relaxed now that he had his brother's approval of Yoongi. He couldn't wait to see him again after school, and ask how he changed Jin's opinion about him. He also thought about what his brother had said about making up with Taehyung. They have been best friends since childhood, and Jimin really did miss talking to him about nothing and everything.

  He was currently on his way to his boyfriend's apartment. Classes were cut short and he decided to go and surprise the older male. Plus, since he lived nearby, he didn't mind the walk.

  The male lifted his hand to ring the bell when he noticed that the front door was slightly opened. Who forgets to close the front door? He slowly opened the door, and entered the apartment.

  Yoongi was standing not far away, his back facing Jimin. He was still wearing his leather jacket and had his shoes on. He was either going somewhere, or just came back home. He was talking on the phone, and the younger was going to make his presence known, not wanting to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Thank you Jin.", was he talking to his brother? "Yes, I'll visit him as soon as I can. What will you tell the cops when dead bodies stop showing up?", he continued, not noticing the other male in the room. "Okay. I will call you after I visit him, and tell you how it went. Bye.", Yoongi finally turned around, his eyes widening upon seeing his boyfriend.

"Why are you discussing police work with my Hyung?", the confused male asked.

"How much of the conversation did you hear?", he really didn't want Jimin finding out about his brother.

"I heard enough. Now please answer my question."

"Nothing that concerns you.", he shrugged him off.

"You were talking about dead bodies. If my brother and my boyfriend are involved in something like that, I would want to know."

"Drop it Jimin.", Yoongi began walking towards the front door, closing it. He took off his jacket, and began doing the same with his foot wear.

"And whom are you visiting? And since when are you 'besties' with my brother? Especially, now that he and Namjoon Hyung are broken up?"

"I said drop it.", the older male repeated. Hs body tensed.

"Why are you hiding things from me?", Jimin wasn't going to let this go, he was sure of it.

"Because I don't want you to know.", it took everything in him to stay calm, snapping at Jimin wasn't going to solve anything.

"Great. Well, I'm going to Tae's place so we can make up.", he hit the nail straight in the head. Jimin knew what he was doing.

"Don't you dare.", his eyes darkening.

"He's my best friend. Plus, I think I can see whomever I want. And at least he doesn't keep any secrets from me."

"It's for you own good. We're only keeping this from you for your sake.", and for mine too.  

"We? So, my brother is in on this too? Tell me what's going on.", the smaller male demanded.

"Can you please just let it go, just this once?", Yoongi pleaded.

"If you don't tell me what's going on, I'm leaving this apartment, and I'm never coming back.", sure, he was acting a bit extreme, but he always told him everything, so why couldn't he do the same as well?

  Yoongi began walking towards one of the couches, and sat down. Jimin, did the same, sitting next his boyfriend.

"My brother was admitted into a psychiatric hospital last night.", he finally said, his eyes closed.

"What? Why?"

"He's mentally ill. And he's finally getting the help he deserves."

"What about those dead bodies?", Jimin remembered.

"Please, my baby, let it go.", opening his eyes, he looked at his boyfriend.

"Why are there dead bodies involved?", Yoongi could only look at his boyfriend. He was having a discussion with himself internally, wondering if he should tell him or not. "I'm going to find out either way, and I'd rather hear it from you.", the younger continued.

"My brother has done some bad things.", Jimin nodded his head as a sign for him to continue talking. "He's the one that's been killing all those people.", he looked at the younger, trying to find a reaction. But his face was only blank, not allowing the elder to guess what he was thinking.

"And my brother knows about his?", he asked in a small voice.

"Yes."

"And he helped him escape prison time?"

"Yes."

"I don't believe you. I-I... my brother wouldn't do such a thing. He cares about justice too much."

"Baby boy, he's the one that came to me, looking for a way to help Namjoon.", he extended his had to touch the younger's cheek, but he got his hand smacked away.

"That is not possible. My brother would never help a murderer."

"He loves him."

"And, so what if he does? That doesn't change the fact that he killed all those people. And you knew? You knew about this and you did nothing?"

"I didn't want to get involved."

"Bullshit.", Yoongi wasn't sure if he's ever heard Jimin cuss before.

"It's true. I didn't want to help him because I want to do good by you. But I don't want to see my brother in prison either."

"It's where he deserves to be!"

"I know, but he's my brother."

"I can't believe you are okay with this. Both of you."

"This is why I didn't want to tell you. Because you wouldn't understand."

"Understand what? That the people I love the most let a person get away with murder?"

"L-love?", Yoong stuttered. This isn't how he imagined hearing that word for the first time.

"I tried convincing myself that it's too early for that, but who am I kidding? And don't change the subject.", he snapped.

"This doesn't have to change anything about us. Please don't let this situation affect you.", how couldn't this affect him? A killer was walking around freely.

"I need some time to think.", he got up, ready to leave, but Yoongi took him by the wrist, making him turn around.

"You can't leave me. Everything I did was for you."

"Let me go. I need to think this through."

"But you'll come back, right?", the elder asked with hope in his eyes.

"I'll call you."

A/N: finally some Yoonmin drama
-E. DIGGORY