Chapter 12

The next day, Jimin had arrived at Taehyung's house earlier than Jungkook, thus giving them some time alone; Jimin had been thinking all night how to tell his friend about his date

The next day, Jimin had arrived at Taehyung's house earlier than Jungkook, thus giving them some time alone; Jimin had been thinking all night how to tell his friend about his date. He didn't know why he was so anxious; He always knew he could share anything with his friend, without worrying about the consequences. So, why was he afraid of the reaction he'd give him? He knew that Tae didn't love the idea of Yoongi, but he'd support him no matter what, right?

  As soon as Jimin walked through the front door of the house, he was pulled into a bone crushing hug. He didn't hesitate wrapping his arms around his friend's torso, and for a second, he felt like everything was back to normal.

"I know it's only been a day since we last saw each other, but, we haven't properly talked for a few days, and I missed you.", the taller male said after puling away from the hug.

"I missed you too. I don't like it when we fight.", he replied, giving him a sad look.

  The two walked into the living room, and sat down on the couch, both facing each other.

"Don't worry about it. It was just a misunderstanding, plus you know I can never stay mad at you.", Tae said, flashing his unique boxy smile; Jimin remembered, when they first met when they were just children. It was the first day of kindergarten, and Jimin didn't want to be there, he was sad almost all morning, when a little brown-haired kid, with a weird smile, came over to him, and told him that they were going to be best friends forever. That made Jimin stop sulking around, and the next day, he was anticipating going to school, so he could meet his friend.

"I need to tell you something, but promise me you won't get mad.", he didn't know what would happen if Taehyung wasn't his friend anymore.

"Jimin what's going on. You know I'm always here for you.", worry was written all over his face.

"I went on a date last night... with Yoongi Hyung.", he admitted while looking at his hands, not daring to look up.

  He heard him exclaim a small 'oh', and for a few minutes they sat without saying anything. The silence was killing Jimin, he didn't understand why he was so opposed to him seeing the person he liked. As a friend he was supposed to support him, wasn't he?

"Look, I know you're not his biggest fan, but he is a really sweet person. And I had the time of my life."

"You went on you first date?", he questioned with a puzzled expression.

"Yes, and I'm sorry for not telling you. I just didn't know how you would react."

"Do you really like that guy?", he said with disbelief in his voice, "But... but, what about us?", was that what was worrying him? He thought now that he was interested in someone, he'd forget his friends, and most importantly, forget him? Taehyung was just as important to him as Jin Hyung was, how could he think that?

"But nothing, Tae you're my best friend, my soulmate, you know that I would always be by your side. Nothing can come between us. Our bond is stronger than anything. I thought you knew that.", he said in a small voice, finally lifting his head up. The other's eyes were filled with worry, and Jimin hated himself for making his friend that miserable.

"Right... best friends. I just don't want to lose you.", the smaller male threw himself towards the other, and wrapped his hands around his neck, nuzzling his face into his shoulder. Tae wrapped his arms around his back as hard as he could, not wanting to let go.

"TaeTae...", Jimin whispered while pulling away slightly, their faces now inches apart. This position, felt too intimate, and strangely both males felt their breathing stop for a moment. They were looking into each other's eyes, familiar looks filled with love for one another. Tae inched his head forward, and before he could do anything stupid, a familiar voice echoed through the house.

"I'm here!", Jimin jumped from the other's arms upon hearing Jungkook's voice, and sat on the other side of the couch.

"Sorry I'm late. I overslept... Is everything alright?", he asked, looking at both males in front of him. Both their faces were red, and they were breathing deeply.

"Yeah, everything is fine. Should we watch a movie?", Jimin answered quickly before anything else could be said.

  Both males kept their distance the entire day, and if the lack of affection was noticed by their friend, he chose not to say anything; Jimin's mind was filled with questions. Was Tae going to kiss him? No, that seemed impossible. He was sure he didn't like him that way. Besides, he knew he really liked Yoongi. He was just grateful that Jungkook arrived, before something was going to happen.

A/N: I love making my characters suffer *evil laugh*
-E. DIGGORY