Chapter 16

Namjoon started pacing around as soon as his brother left his apartment

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Namjoon started pacing around as soon as his brother left his apartment. The mere thought of someone knowing his secret brought chills down his spine. This wasn't good, this wasn't good at all. His brother wouldn't betray him like that, would he? He couldn't, they were family.

'Who cares about family, he can do whatever he wants; Just get rid of him', "Shut up.", the now panicking male whispered to himself.

'You can't live in doubt. Kill him and be over with it.' , "I said shut up!", he was now yelling, his hands in his hair, pulling it tightly. He didn't remember when was the last time he took his pills, and the voices were getting louder and louder.

It wasn't this bad back when he was still a child, but it got worse when he entered in college. And then, few months ago, when he did his first kill was when things went down the hill.

The door bell ringing pulled him out of his thoughts. He couldn't let Jin see him like this, what if he started suspecting something? He went quickly in front of the mirror, and rearranged his hair. His face was red, and if he asked him about it, he'd say that it's because he ran to get here quickly.

Opening the font door, the sight before him, surprised him more than it should have had. Jin was even a worse looking mess than he was. His chest was rising fast and his eyes were red and puffy.

He pulled the fragile looking man in his embrace, and started stroking is hair. Was this because of him? 'Obviously, it's because of you.'. He hugged the male as tight as he could, and wished that he could turn back time. Everything was getting out of hand. This wasn't supposed to be like this. He was only meant to have his fun, and then carry on, but he is in way too deep now.

"Shh, tell me what happened.", it pained him to act like he wasn't aware of what was happening, but he had no other choice.

They were sitting in the living room, and Jin spent the next fifteen minutes explaining every single detail, from going to the lake, to finding the corpse.

"What if the fucking psycho is stalking me or some shit? I'm not stupid enough to believe that this is a mere coincidence.", what was he supposed to do now? He didn't know how to confront him without raising suspicions. How was he supposed to tell him that he was safe, and that no harm would be done to him?

"But I'm fucking done sitting around doing nothing. This was the last straw. He ruined something that meant a lot to me, and his fun is over. I'm not going to let him go like that."

"W-what do you plan on doing?", he had never seen him so determined before, and it made him fear the consequences.

"I'm taking full on measures now, I won't sleep if I have to, as long as I don't find him. I'll have the upper hand on him, you just wait.", To be honest, Jin had no idea what he was going to do, he still had no leads, but one thing was for sure, he was more determined now than he ever was before. He was going to find the killer if it's the last thing he'd do.

A/N: Short chapters bc I'm so cReAtIvE
-E. DIGGORY