Dead end

Third person POV

Renesmee and Alistair finally made it to the volturi. And since Alistair didn't need to hide anymore, he didn't need a coat to hide his sparkling body. Since he doesn't do that anymore.

They walked in and walked over to the secretary desk. The lady looked up. "Hello welcome, what can I do for you", she said with an Italian accent. "We need to see the kings", renesmee said sternly.

"I'm sorry but they're busy right now", Gianna said.

"I need to see the kings right now!", renesmee growled scaring the human.

"Renesmee? Alistair?", they heard a voice from beside them. They saw Jane and Alec.

"We need to see the kings right now, it concerns Lillie", renesmee said urgently.

"Where is Lillie?", Jane asked concerned.

"That's the problem that we need to tell them. Please it's urgent", renesmee pleaded.

Jane nodded. "Come with me", she said. They followed Jane. They walked down the halls, and Corredor's. And finally they reached the heavy looking doors. Jane opened it with ease. They saw the kings sitting looking bored.

"Busy my ass", renesmee thought.

"Renesmee my dear. It's so nice to see you and Alistair, where is our dear Lillie?", Aro asked as he got up from his throne. The others watching. Didyme sitting on Marcus' lap. She wondered where the little ray of sunshine was. She wanted to give her the biggest hug.

"That's the problem Aro, it's best if you see it to believe it", renesmee said as she held up her hand. Aro nodded concerned. He walked over and clasped his hands over hers. He read everything. He saw everything. He took his hands from hers. "Oh my", he said. He then grew angry. How dare they?! They hurt his little chosen one! How dare they! They were so lucky to even have Lillie as a mate and yet they do this.

But seeing so much blood, it sickened him. It honestly scared him.

"Aro What has happened to our little Lillie?", Didyme asked concerned.

He turned around to look at her. "She has run away from home, the mikaelsons they hurt her, in so many ways we didn't think were possible, her powers they caused them to go out of control, she almost died and yet they did nothing", he said sadly and angrily.

It caused them all to become angry. Even Jane, Alec, Felix, And Demetri.

"And that's why we're here, we can't seem to find her, you have the best tracker you know, can you help us?", renesmee asked.

"Of course, if it's our little Lillie, then so be it, Demetri", Aro said looking at his tracker.

"I'm on it master", he said. He knew how much Lillie meant to all of them. And he started to care for the girl after a short time knowing her.

"Bring Alec and Jane with you, if you run into any trouble", Aro said.

Jane and Alec nodded. They almost loved the girl as much as the kings did. And they were not going to rest until she was found.

"Good luck my friends, bring Lillie home", Aro said as they left.

Renesmee, Alistair, Jane and Alec followed Demetri as he tracked Lillie's scent. It went on for miles. And miles, until it was dark time. And it suddenly stopped. Demetri grew confused, why did it stop?

They all stopped. "It just suddenly stopped", he said.

"It only does that when......", Jane said but couldn't say the rest of her sentence.

"Either a werewolf has her or she's......", Demetri couldn't even say it.

"No, she's not dead, my daughters not dead, she's not", Alistair said in disbelief.

And before they knew it. Someone else was here. The mikaelsons.

Alistair dropped renesmee down lightly. And pinned Kol to a tree.

"What did we say? Don't follow us!", he growled in kols face.

"We're trying to look for our mate", Kol said.

"Oh yea what a great mate you are, what are you looking for once you do find her? She's not going to forgive you just like that, like the last time Elijah left, why do you think she left? You hurt her, you broke her heart", Alistair said growling lowly in kols face.

"We're not looking for forgiveness, we're just here to make sure she's not hurt, and she comes home", Rebekah said backing Kol up.

"You actually think I'm going to allow her to go back with you guys, after what you guys let Hayley and Davina do to her, your out of your god damn mind if you think that", renesmee said.

"She is our mate!", Finn yelled at her.

She turned to him. "Why didn't you show it! Show that you loved her! Why did you hurt her! Your not supposed to hurt the people that you love! And yet you did! Look at what you all did to her! She grew up to god damn fast! You scarred her for life! You really think she wants to go back home with you?! Your lucky that she still loves you!", renesmee screamed at him.

The mikaelson whimpered a little. She was right. They hurt her in more ways that they thought. It caused tears to well up in their eyes. she was right. They hurt the love of their life.

Renesmee looked back at Demetri who was glaring at The mikaelson along with Alec, Jane, and Alistair.

"What do we do?", she asked concerned.

"Since her trial stopped here, it could only mean, she's with a werewolf and can still be in this area, but I can't pick up her scent though", he said.

Renesmee sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"Where are you Lillie bell? Where are you?", she thought.

It was just a dead end for them. But now they have to go look for a girl like it was a needle in a hay stack. This was going to take awhile. More then a couple of days. Maybe even weeks. But they weren't going to stop until they find their Lillie.