Chapter 13

Brooke's p.o.v
I get woken up by Maisie and my mum. Last thing I remember me and sach had a heart to heart talk and we were watching a movie. Maisie looked very excited. After I open my eyes she starts saying "brooke. Brooke! Guess what?!" I say to her "what is it?" She has a big smile on her face. "Mum has news for you" she says. I get up from the sofa and go to the kitchen to talk to my mum. "Hi mum. Maisie says you have news for me" I say. She says "yeah, the award show is next week so you better get organised brooke". I can't believe how close the show is. Sacha can't hear me because she is talking to Maisie but I still talk quietly to my mum. "Mum. I don't think sacha is okay with me being nominated for sexiest female by a cast mate. I think she's worried that i will leave her and go with Amy" I say. My mum looks at me. "Give her time brooko. Talk to her about it and see how she feels then" she says. I give her a hug and decide to go and talk to sacha about it. She looks so cute with Maisie. "Maisie go and help mum in the kitchen. I need to talk with Sacha" I say to Maisie. She gets up and goes to the kitchen. "Sach we need to talk" I say. She looks horrified.

Sacha's p.o.v

What's wrong. Why does she look worried and why does she want to talk. "What's wrong brooko?" I ask. She sits down next to me and takes my hand in hers. "Are you okay with me being nominated for sexiest formal and spending the awards show with Amy because if your not I won't go" she says. I can't tell her that I'm jealous, but she needs to know. I say "brooke. It's just something I'm going to have to get used to. It's not going to be easy for me to see though brooke. I am delighted that someone has nominated my girlfriend for sexiest female. I would've liked to of been by your side for it but it can't be helped". That's it out in the open. She knows how I feel about the shows. "Sacha I'm sorry that she's nominated me for it. I'm scared incase I lose you. I don't want you to get jealous because we are going to be together all night" brooke says. I reply with "it's okay brooke. You better go and win that award". We both start laughing. Brooke wraps her arms around me. Nicola comes in and separates us because Maisie is there.

Brooks p.o.v

I wonder if I phone the award show they will let me take sacha with me and let her sit with me the whole night. I say "I will be back in a minute. I've got a few phone calls to make for this award show. I've got to order my dress and book an appointment at the hairdressers". Maisie doesn't seem to be looking at me and sacha so I give sacha a quick kiss before I get up and go upstairs.