Chapter 6

Sacha's p.o.v

Did she just say she has feelings for me. I think she did. I can't believe this. The next thing I know is when she lean in for a kiss. She crashes her soft lips onto mine. I pull away. "What are you doing sacha. I thought you wanted this" she said to me. "I do want this but I don't believe you have feelings for me. How long have you had them" I ask.

Brooke's p.o.v

"I've had them for weeks. They got worse when you told me" I say. Sacha leans in to kiss me. I hear Maisie coming up the stairs. My door opens. Just before it opens I push sacha off me. Maisie walk in and says "have yous made up yet". I smile and look at sacha as I say "yeah we have. And I'm glad we have". Maisie says "ok" and walks out. Once the door is shut I say "that was close" and start laughing. I get up and lock the door. I sit back down next to sacha. She cups my face In her hands and says "I love you brooke Vincent" and kisses me. I kiss her back. We eventually finish kissing each other. I say "do we tell anyone? I don't want us to be a secret". "We should tell who we want to" she says.

Sacha's p.o.v

I can't believe. Brooke Vincent has feelings for me. I can't believe my girlfriend is brooke Vincent. This is my dream come true. We go downstairs and sit down next to our parents.

General p.o.v

Brooke and sacha sit with their parents. Sacha says "we have something to tell you". Both of the girls parents looked at each other and smiled. Brooke and sacha both say in unison "we're together now".