Chapter 7

Brooke's p.o.v

Finally me and sacha are together. We discussed when we were going to tell people and who we were going to tell. She has told her friends but she's coming with me to tell my friends and work. Most of the people at work get on well with sacha so I don't see why there should be a problem. We park outside the studios and wait a few minutes. "Are you sure you want to tell them all Brooke?" She asks. "I want to. I don't want us to be a secret" I say. We go in and see everyone sitting waiting on their scripts. Me and sacha walk in hand in hand. I say "we have an announcement". Ryan who plays Jason grimshaw says "what is it then". Sacha says "we are together now". Everyone comes up and congratulates us.

General p.o.v

Brooke gets called of to film a scene. Sacha sits in the green room talking to her old cast mates. She notices Amy asking Georgia who plays Katy of she can talk. They go through into Amy's dressing room. The door is open slightly. Sacha gets up and goes to listen to hat they are talking about. Amy says to Georgia "I don't know what to do. Brooke's with sacha now but I have feelings for brooke. How are we going to do the kissing scenes. How are we going to do any scenes now". Georgia says "does brooke know you have feelings. Just act professional and ignore the feelings. It's the best thing you can do". Just then the director knocks on the dressing room door to call Katy off to film a scene. Sacha goes into Amy's dressing room. She shouts "how can you have feelings for brooke. You know she is with me". Amy sits there speechless. Sacha keeps shouting at her and brooke walks in. Brooke says "what's going on sacha?" Sacha says "she has feelings for you. She loves filming scenes with you. I heard her telling Georgia about it". Brooke turns to Amy and says "is this true". Amy still remains quiet. Brooke walks off. Sacha goes to follow her and brooke says "I need to be alone just now". Sacha goes and sits in the green room. Brooke goes to her dressing room and slams the door.

Brooke's p.o.v

I don't understand. Why would Amy have feelings for me. Sacha's at my dressing room door. I look round. I think she knows I want her to come in. "Sach I want you to know I don't want to be with her because she has feeling for me" I say. "You sure. Cause you only wanted to be with me after I told you about my feelings. How do I know that your not going to go off with her and leave me" she says. What she says hurts me but I have I act like I doesn't. "Your the one that I love. I don't want to a with anyone else apart from you" I say. "Brooke. I don't want you to hang about with Amy outside of work anymore. She might try it on with you" sacha says to me. How can she ask this of me. Amy's my friend.