Chapter 5

General p.o.v

Nicola phones Leigh, Sacha's mum to find out what sacha has said. They arrange for sacha to come over for dinner with Leigh. Brooke and sacha know nothing about this.

That night Leigh and sacha come over. "Sach. You have to go in. Nicola has invited us over. It's going to be fine" Leigh says. They knock on the door and brooke and answers. She looks stunned. Leigh says "brooke your mum invited us for dinner if that's ok".

Brooke's p.o.v

"Yeah. That's ok. Come in" I say. Leigh walks past me and goes straight into the living room where my mum was. It was just me and sacha. It was awkward. We walk through to the living room and sit down. The dinner was ready and we went into the dining room. Leigh went to help my mum with the dinner. There was only me,sacha and Maisie. Maisie says "so are yous talking again". I don't know what to say. I eventually say "when your a big girl Maisie, you don't make up with friends as easy as you do when your little. It's hard to make up with some people when you big". Maisie seems to understand. I look at sacha and she looks awkward. Dinner is brought through. Me and sacha barely say a word to each tort during dinner. After dinner I go upstairs leaving sacha and Leigh with my mum and Maisie.

Sacha's p.o.v

I wish I wasn't in here. I can't bear it. Brooke has gone upstairs. My mum and Nicola are talking. Maisie is outside playing. I'm siting awkwardly. Nicola says to me "go upstairs sacha. She doesn't hate you. She's jut a bit shocked that's all". I go up and I knock on Brooke's bedroom door. "Come in" she shouts. This is it. We need to sort things out. I slowly open the door. Brooke is lying face down on her bed. She is wearing short shorts. I can see her bum because they are riding up a little bit. I try not to look. She turns to look at me. All I can say is "I'm sorry brooke". She sits up and says "it's ok I understand". I'm standing at the door. "You can sit down you know" she says. I shut the door behind me and sit down on the bed next to her. "Sach. I should be the one apologising" she says. I get slightly confused. "Why. You've done nothing wrong" I say. "I have feelings for you too sach" she says. I am left speechless.