Chapter 8

General p.o.v

Brooke grabs her handbag and pushes past sacha and goes straight out to her car. She drives as far as she can away from everyone. She stops at a corner shop to buy some alcohol. She gets back in her car. She keeps driving and driving. Her car runs out of petrol. She gets out her car and walks into the woods next to her. She takes the alcohol with her. She sits down at a tree and starts to drink. Her phone rings. It's sacha. She ignores the call.

Sacha's p.o.v

Where is she? Why is she not answering me? I ask everyone in the green room of they have seen her. No one has. She is really beginning to scare me now. I have to go looking for her. I go round to her house and knock on the door. Maisie answers. "Hiya Maisie. Is brooke in" I ask. She says "no. She's working". I feel a if someone has ripped my heart out. I don't know where she is or if she is ok. "Is your mum in then". "Yeah. Come in" she says to me. Brooke's mum is sitting on the sofa. She says to me "hi Sacha. Brooke's not in. How come your here". "Can I talk to you Nicola" I say. She says "Maisie go outside and play or go upstairs to your room. Mum needs to talk. What's wrong?". "It's brooke. We had an argument today when she was at work. She ran off after we had the argument. No one has seen or heard from her. I'm scared something's happened" I say as I start to cry. Nicola starts to panic. "Sacha. We must find her. You go one way I will go the other" she says. She shouts Maisie down and tells her brooke is lost as that we are going to look for her. Just before I get into my car Maisie runs up to me and says "please find her because I love her". While she says it she hugs me tightly. "Don't worry Maisie I will find her because I love her too" i say. She doesn't let go of me until Nicola shouts on her.

General p.o.v

Sacha and Nicola search everywhere for brooke. No one has seen her. They meet back at Brooke's house. Sacha asks "have you heard anything yet". Nicola replies with "no. We need to keep looking". They go their separate ways looking for brooke. Sacha goes further than she did last time. She is looking for Brooke's car. About an hour later sacha comes across Brooke's car at the side of the road.

Brooke's p.o.v

I can't believe it. Sacha has asked me to stop hanging out with my friend. She needs to respect that we are just friends and nothing will happen between us off screen. I'm sat out here in the rain on my own drinking to make myself feel better. I wonder if anyone is actually worried about me. No one seems to care what I think nowadays. I hear someone shouting my name. I ignore them. It's sacha. I pretend I dot hear her. She shouts louder.

General p.o.v

Sacha keeps shouting "brooke. Where are you. Brooke". Every time she shouts she starts to tear up. Eventually she hears crying. She slowly walks towards the tree in front of her. Brooke is sitting drinking. Sacha lets out a sigh of relief.

Sacha's p.o.v

Thank god I have found her. I sit down next to her and put my arm around her. She shoves my arm of. She has been drinking