Chapter 10

Sacha's p.o.v

I'm sitting with Maisie waiting on Nicola coming back with news about brooke. I'm so worried about her. I look round to see Maisie crying. "Maisie what's wrong" I ask. She hugs me and says "is brooko okay. She wasn't talking when you got here". I have a lump in my throat. I don't know how to answer this question because Maisie is so you and won't understand. "Maisie. Brooke love you. She told me earlier. She's going to get better and come home and when the doctor comes with your mum to say how she is they will let you see her" I say. Maisie looks at me and says while smiling "thank you for finding her. Your a good friend to her. I don't know what I would do without her get a tear in my eye and pluck the courage to say "it's ok Maisie. I don't know what I would do without her either". Just then I see Nicola coming through the doors. She takes Maisie to see brooke. She comes back without Maisie. She sits down next to me and says "what happened to her. Why was she out there". I say "she was on the way back to my car to bring her home and she slipped down a dip and I kept shouting her name over and over but there was no answer. I managed to go down and get her. I carried her to my car. She was hot there drinking because we had an argument. If I knew she was going to drink I wouldn't have said what I did". Nicola seems understanding.

Brooke's p.o.v

I wake up and see someone sitting next to me. I don't know where I am. It's Maisie sitting next to me. She hugs me as soon as I'm awake. She says to me "are you okay brooko". I have this really bad pain in my leg but I manage to say "yeah I'm fine Maisie. Where's mum". She replies with "she's outside sitting with sacha. She said she will be in later when your better". I hug her tightly. She is lying next to me on my hospital bed and we fall asleep. About an hour or so later I get woken up by my mum and sacha standing next to me. My mum hugs me straight away. I ask "what am I doing here. What happened to me". My mum replies "you and sacha had an argument and you took off and started to drink and when as he came to get you,you didn't want to go but eventually you gave in and when you were on the way back to Sacha's car you slipped and fell down a dip. Your leg is broken but there is no major damage. Your one lucky person brooke Vincent. Why don't I leave you and sacha to talk". I say "yeah that would be nice. Thanks mum". My mum takes Maisie back to the waiting room. Sacha immediately hugs me and says "what were you thinking brooke". I can't remember much of what happened but I remember having an argument with sacha before it. "I don't know sach. I just needed space. I'm so sorry. Have you been crying" I say. She says "yeah. I honestly thought I had lost you because when I brought you in here you were unconscious". I say "I'm sorry sach. I won't do it again". Just then the doctor comes in and says that I am free to go home soon because all I have is a broken leg.

A few hours later

I'm back home sitting watching a movie with my favourite people. I'm cuddled into sacha and things couldn't be more perfect for me right now. Maisie decides to come up and sit next to me.

Sacha's p.o.v

I'm glad she's back home. I don't know what I would have done if I had lost her. She's my whole world. I suddenly hear snoring. I turn my head to look at brooke and she's fallen asleep cuddled into me. Maisie slowly gets up with out brooke waking. I just sit and look at her sleep. I keep thinking she's mine and no one else's.