Chapter 2

General p.o.v

Sacha texts brooke asking if she wants to go see a movie today but there's no reply for about 3 hours. Sacha decides to phone brooke. "Hey brooke. It's me sacha. I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie with me today?" "Sorry sach but i already have plans with Amy. Look if got to go I will talk to you another time. Bye" and brooke hangs up.

Sacha's p.o.v

I must find out where they are going. I feel like brooke doesn't even want to talk to me. I ask Brooke's mum Nicola where they are going. She tells me they are going for a meal. I need to make brooke jealous. My friend josh agrees to going out on a date with me to the same restaurant that brooke is in. We go in and I see brooke sitting. I ask to be put at a table near them.

General p.o.v

Amy asks brooke "why is sacha here. She keeps staring at you brooke". "I don't know why she's here but she seems to be on a date" brooke says. Amy and brooke are having a laugh. Brooke looks over to Sacha's table and she flirts with her date every time anyone looks at them. Brooke and Amy get up and pay the bill and leave the restaurant.

Sacha's p.o.v

She barely noticed me. Have I been replaced by Amy. I can't go on like this. I must speak to brooke about how I feel.

Brooke's p.o.v

I don't know why but I'm jealous of Sacha's friend when she was on the date. I know nothing could happen between us but I just feel strange.

The next day

Brooke's p.o.v

There was a knock at the door. I was in my pj's. My hair was a mess but I didn't care because it was early in the morning. It was sacha. "Sacha. What are you doing here" I say. She starts crying. I invite her in and we go upstairs. "What's wrong sach". "Brooke I'm so sorry but I...I..." She says and starts to cry.