Chapter 1

Brooke's p.o.v

I'm currently filming a scene with Amy. We cat seem to get the scene right because when it gets to the dead serious bit we keep laughing. The director yells "cut". I look round and say while laughing "what. Have we done it wrong again". Me and Amy can't seem to stop laughing. The director decides to have a break. Me and Amy go down for lunch and I see a familiar face. This person runs up and hugs me. "Sacha. What are you doing here" I ask. She replies with "can I not visit my best friend at work. I think this will be the last time I do it then" she starts laughing. Me and Amy go back on set ready to film the scene we have been trying for hours to film. Sacha was watching us film it. We finally managed to get it right. We got told to just do the next scene while we were here. I say my lines and Amy says hers. In the scene maddie has to kiss Sophie. So Amy leans in for the kiss and I kiss her back. The kiss gets heated.

Sacha's p.o.v

I really don't like watching her kiss Amy. It should be me. Wait what am I thinking about. I don't have feelings for brooke. It was only because I had to kiss her when I played Sian. It's not easy for me to watch. Thank goodness. She's finished filming the kissing scene with Amy. Brooke goes to her dressing room and Amy to film a scene with someone else. I Go to Brooke's dressing room and knock on the door. She shouts "who is it". I say " it's me sacha". "Come in then". I go in and she is taking her makeup off. I want to tell her I love her but I'm just confused about it.

Brooke's p.o.v

Sacha asks "do you wanna go and get dinner". I feel bad now cause me and Amy were gonna go for a drink after work. I say "I'm sorry sach but I can't. Me and Amy were going out for a drink after work". Sacha says "ok. I'll text you at some point. Bye". She leaves.

Sacha's p.o.v

She would rather be with Amy than me. I can't believe. My own best friend doesn't even want to be with me. I feel let down.