Chapter 3

Sacha's p.o.v

This is it. I have to tell her. "What. You what sach" she says to me. I decide to say nothing. "You know what it doesn't matter brooke" I really can't say a thing. I don't want this to ruin our friendship. She's more than a friend to me. She's practically family.

Brooke's p.o.v

"Sacha. You're beginning to scare me now". She gets up to leave. I grab her hand and pull her back down. She looks me in the eye and says "brooke I'm so sorry. I know this isn't going to be easy for you to hear. And I understand if your gonna hate me". "What could possibly make me hate you sacha. Your my best friend. In fact. Your more than a friend to me. Your my sister. So there is nothing that could make me hate you" I say as I try i hug her. She pushes me off her. Now I am worried about her. She says "ok. Here goes. Brooke I have feelings for you. I'm so so sorry". I don't want to believe it. "What are you talking about sach. Are you being serious?" I ask. "Yes brooke I'm being serious. You have every right to hate me".

"How long have you had these feelings" I ask not really wanting to know. "Since we done the Sophie and Sian storyline. I'm sorry brooke. I really didn't want to tell you but when I seen you kissing Amy I got jealous. I was wishing it was me instead of her" she says and starts crying. "Sacha. I want you to know that I am here for you. But nothing can happen between us. Anyway. Your meant to be straight" I say.

Sacha's p.o.v

Finally. It's out in the open. "I know I'm meant to be straight. I know nothing could happen. That's why I never wanted to tell you" I say. I think i should go. "Brooke. I think I should go". I get up an walk towards the door. Brooke doesn't stop me. I get downstairs and go to open the front door. Brooke's little sister is there. She says " hi sacha". I just say "hi" and run out out into my car.