Chapter 11

Sacha's p.o.v

Brooke's sound asleep. I slowly move her so she doesn't wake up. I slowly lift her in my arms and carry her upstairs. I put her down on her bed and go to leave the room when Nicola comes in. She says to me "you can stay the night if you want sach. Brooke's got spare pyjamas in one of the drawers". I say "thanks Nicola". I go over to Brooke's chest if drawers and start looking for pyjamas. Eventually find a set. I face away from brooke while I get changed. I don't really want her to see me naked. I start to undress.

Brooke's p.o.v

I could hear someone stumbling about. I open my eyes and see sacha starting to undress. I've never actually seen her body. She is standing completely naked now. God she looks amazing from behind. I'm glad she's mine and no one else's. She gets dressed and turns round to look at me. She catches me checking her out. I realise I have a little smile on my face. "Do you like the view then?" She asks while laughing. I just laugh. She comes and stands next to my bed. "Can I get in then" she asks. I move the duvet ever so slowly to let her in. She crawls in beside me. I snuggle into her. All I hear is her say "night brookie". I say to her "night sach. I love you". She then says "I love you too toots". We drift off to sleep.

In the morning

Brooke's p.o.v

I wake up. Sacha's still asleep and spooning me. I just lie there and think of how amazing it is having sacha by my side through this. I slowly drift off to sleep again when I hear someone bursting in my room. It's Maisie. She shouts "brooke, brooke it's time to get up". She wakes sacha up in the process of shouting. "Tell mum we will be down soon Maisie and next time don't shout as loud" I say. Maisie goes off and shuts the door behind her. I roll round so I'm facing sacha. She opens her eyes. God her eyes are amazing. "Morning brookie" she says while leaning in to give me a quick kiss. I return the kiss and say "morning sach. We need to go downstairs before Maisie comes back". We get up and go downstairs holding hands. I sit on the sofa and sacha sits on my knee. We end up falling asleep cuddled into each other.