Viral

HAHA you get 2 chapters
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
    "Here we go."
    The video started and Chase started speaking.
    "Hello people and welcome to our first video ever. We are going to be doing a cover of. . ." Chase looked over at Percy who said, "Moving On by Truslow. They are not a very well known band but I love them and this is one of my favorites. So I picked it." Chase looked back at the camera and nodded before moving beside Percy.

I feel the morning
Laying undercover from the fight again
The birds are singing
Writing songs of freedom in the world
And I'm coming up for air
Looking out the window as I'm caving in
Remembering the day
These memories couldn't keep me down
And so I'm tearing up
This home I've grown to love
I'll bury it all and I'll carve it in stone
I'm leaving it all
I'm MOVING ON, MOVING ON
This house I built will soon be gone
Standing up, breaking walls
I'm MOVING ON, MOVING ON
I see the sunset
Resting on the edge
From all the chaos all around
I want to find it
That place where freedom leaves the past behind
And I'm running in the dark
Chasing the horizon with a hope to find
But I'm caught up in the yard
Feeling I may never see the light
And so I'm tearing up
This home I've grown to love
I'll bury it all and I'll carve it in stone
I'm leaving it all
I'm MOVING ON, MOVING ON
This house I built will soon be gone
Standing up, breaking walls
I'm MOVING ON, MOVING ON
Countless nights I lay alone
Locked inside this broken home
Forgetting how it really feels
To breathe again
And so I'm tearing up
This home I've grown to love
I'll bury it all and I'll carve it in stone
I'm leaving it all
I'm MOVING ON, MOVING ON
This house I built will soon be gone
Standing up, breaking walls
I'm MOVING ON, MOVING ON

    The song ended and the new band high fived each other while cheering.
    "Okay, so that was our first cover song. Tell us how you liked it and don't forget to hit that subscribe button and I will see you next time! And don't forget to follow each of our personal channels down bellow!" Percy said before turning the cameras off.
    Percy pulled the chip out and handed it over to Annabeth for the editing.
    "Perce, you are a really good singer. You are definitly going to be our main singer in this band." Chase said, patting Percy on the back as the others nodded in agreement.
    "So Annabeth, what did you put as our channel name?" Percy asked, looking over her shoulder. "Really, Annabeth. You couldn't have been more creative?" Percy asked as he saw their names beside each other for their channel name.
    "Okay, before we do anything else, we need to figure out a name. I'm thinking abbreviations that really mean something to us like those youtubers, TFIL." Percy said, the others nodding in agreement.
    "How about LSCK?" Percy asked after a few minutes. "LSCK, what does that mean?" Chase asked as everyone gave Percy a confysed glance. "Loyal, smart, chill, knowlegable. One of the words stand for each one of us. What do you think?" Percy asked, blushing a bit. "I love it!" Annabeth said, the other boys agreeing.
    They all stayed and edited the video together and posted it.
    Percy checked the time and said that they needed to get home so he hugged Cole and Chase, Annabeth doing the same.
    The two sibling-like-friends walked home together, smiling and laughing the whole time.
    When they were home they ran into the kitchen and Percy yelled, "We are home father! Feed us please!" Percy looked down to see Nick taking to someone on speaker phone while he was cooking.
    "Fury, who was that?" Percy asked several people yell/ask.
    "Um, oops." Percy said before running up the stairs to his bedroom, Annabeth following close behind.
    "Fury! Do you have a son? Oh my god! Who would have guessed it?" Tony Stark yelled over the phone as Nick sighed.
    "Goodbye Stark." Nick said, pressing the end call button.
    Nick rubbed his eyes and sighed again before finishing the food and calling Percy and Annabeth down.
    The two teenagers slowly stepped down the stairs, looking nervous.
    "Sorry, Nick. I didn't know you were on the phone with. . . clients." Percy said, rubbing the back of his head. "It's okay Perce. You didn't know, just, try to be more carefull next time." Nick said, holding out his arms as Percy crawled into his lap and hugged him.
    "Switch." Annabeth mummbled.
    "What was that Annabeth?" Percy asked, looking at her. "Oh, nothing Perce." She said quickly, grabbing her plate and sitting at the table, Percy and Nick following right after her.
    Nick smiled at the sight in front of him.
    He was lucky to get the both of these teens as his kids. They didn't even bring their phones to the table, meaning they had intentions of actually conversing with each other and or Nick.
    It was nice to have a family, one that wasn't screaming or trying to kill each other all the damn time.
    It was nice to relax, know that you were safe.
    And Percy and Annabeth knew they were dam safe. They had told Nick that monsters would be after them so he armed up all his soldiers who were already protecting his home from anything with materials that could kill the monsters.
    Once dinner was over they all said goodnight with each other and Percy and Annabeth went into Percy's room after getting changed and ready for bed, curling up together to avoid their memories and nightmares.