Discovery

"Okay Perce, why didn't you tell him the truth about our relationship?" Annabeth asked Percy who was twirling around his room. "I will. But I just want to play it out for a while, see how it goes," Percy explained. Annabeth nodded and stood up and stopped Percy's spinning. "Okay Percy, time to get rid of this horrible hair style choise you've made."
    Percy looked offended and put a hand to his chest in mock hurt. "I beg your pardon? And it's temporary, only 'posed to last a few weeks. I just put it in a few days ago," Percy said. "Well now it's only going to be temporary for a few days. I'm going to the kitchen to get vinegar." Annabeth said, walking out if the room and to the kitchen. Percy sighed and walked to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror and observed the dye. It actually didn't look that good on him but he wanted to try something different and the kids loved the color green.
    Annabeth came back and started getting the dye put of Percy's hair.
    After all the dye was out Percy was taking a shower. "I HATE vinegar!" Percy shouted as Annabeth laughed at him. "Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up. But don't come crying to me next time you see a spider." Percy said, getting clothes out of his dresser as Annabeth laughed on his bed. Percy pulled out one of his favorite shirts and jeans, putting the jeans on first.

  The two demigods walked out of the room and down the hall to what they hoped was the living room

    When they got into the living room Nick was there, on his phone. They sat down and Nick looked up at them, hanging up on the person that was talking on the phone, cutting them off in the process. "So what have you two love birds been doing?" Nick asked, smirking in himself and chuckling a bit. "Oh, and I'm glad you got rid of the hair dye Perce," Nick added. "What is this, 'hate on Percy day'?" Percy yelled out in frustration, grabbing his own hair and looking down. The two other people in the room just laughed and Percy sighed. "Um, da-Nick. . . there is something I need to tell you." Percy said, making Nick lean forward to listen. "Annabeth and I aren't dating. We are platonic. I, uh, I think I'm pansexual." Percy said, wincing back at the end. Nick didn't respond for a while, making Percy open one eye to peak out to see Nick smiling. Nick opened his arms for a hug and Percy ran up and hugged him. "Percy, I'm not mad, I never would be. It's who you are and I can't change that, even if I had the desire to-which I don't." Nick said into Percy's ear while hugging him. Percy nodded and was shocked when he felt tears come down his face.
    When father and son separated Nick kissed Percy's forehead and Percy smiled. "Well, I'm gonna go on a walk. Annabeth," Percy asked. Annabeth nodded and they said bye to Nick and left.
    They both walked a good bit before reaching the park where they saw some siblings. Percy smiled and got teary eyed as he watched the two brothers. The youngest was the age that his little brother and sister would've been. Percy knew because he had their birthdates and deaths tattooed on his back with their footprints under each perspective dates.
    He stood there for the longest time, just watching the two.
    The oldest seemed really annoyed that the little brother was pulling on his shirt, trying to drag him somewhere. The eldest had enough and shoved his little brother to the ground making him scream and cry. Percy's eyes went wide and he ran down to them and lifted the guy by his shirt to look into his eyes. "What the hade-heck man!" Percy yelled, remembering that there where kids around. "Don't EVER let me see you treating your little brother like that ever again! He doesn't deserve that!" Percy yelled, pointing to the little boy. The teenager nodded and Percy dropped him and knelt to the ground, picking the little two year old up. Percy rocked the little boy in his arms back and forth as he said it was okay. 
    After the little boy calmed down the teenager came up again. "Listen, I'm sorry. My girlfriend just broke up with me and I was mad and sad and. . . I shouldn't have taken in out on him. My name is Chase." The newly named 'Chase' said, holding out his hand. Percy nodded, happy the guy realized his mistake and took charge from it. "Percy." Percy said, shaking Chase's hand back.