Eye Patch Guy

~~2 weeks later~~

Fury pov
    I was in my office working on all the papers that Tony gave me and some papers that actually matter from other people when one of my agents came in saying that they found to lead on the drug dealer. Apparently I had to go to an orphanage because that is where the person should be. I got up and left.

Percy pov
    I woke up as usual, contacted Annabeth, and then did my daily chores. Since my parents death, I have dyed my hair, got some more tattoos, and got my ears pierced. (Pics bellow)
(Hair dye)

 (Pics bellow)(Hair dye)

(Piercing)

(Tattoos)(On side⬇)

(Tattoos)
(On side⬇)

(Tattoos)(On side⬇)

(Arm⬇)

    I got up and went down the kitchen to make food when I saw this bald guy in all black and an eye patch

    I got up and went down the kitchen to make food when I saw this bald guy in all black and an eye patch. Some cop looking guys were behind him so I guess that they finally found out about Jack, he is a big time drug dealer.
    I walked up to him and asked if they where looking for someone. The pirate guy looked me up and down and said that if was none of my business while sneering. I scoffed and jerked my head in a 'follow me' motion. He glared at me but followed me none the less.
    I went up to Jack's room and said that I finally decided to try some pot. The pirate guy looked at me scepticaly but didn't say anything. In ten seconds to door was open and Jack stood in front of the door. Once he saw Mr Grumpy and his companions, he tried to run. Before he could move an inch, I grabbed the color of his shirt to where he wouldn't be able to move. Pirate guy put a pair of handcuffs on him and I walked back to my room, but not before a grocery list being thrown at my head.
    You see, Rose was a good person, or so I thought. After a few hours here, I figure that she was a drunk who could be abusive to the little kids. Me being me, I don't let that happen so the beatings go to me. Not like it bothers me though, I am used to it. So I got all the groceries, payed the bills, and took care of everyone while she spent most of her paycheck on alcohol.
    I picked up the list and looked at it. I went to my room and got my wallet. I turned back to see eye patch man gone.
    I went outside to see a person walking up with a little girl. She was crying and had bruises on her.
    The man asked if this was the orphanage.
    I said yes.
    The guy said that this will be a new child and that her name is Alex. I nodded and bent down to Alex's height and asked what was wrong. She told me her story and hugged me. I smiled and picked her up. I said, "Hey Alex. Can I tell you something? I had a little brother and sister but they're gone too so your not alone sweetie. I'm here for you." She looked sad but then hugged me again and said that she could be my new little sister. I smiled and nodded. I gave Alex to one of the other orphans to show her around so that I could go and get the shopping done.
    From looking at Alex, Im pretty sure that I got her measurements for clothes down.
    I hopped onto my motorcycle and sped off to the store.

Fury pov
    When I got to the orphanage, I was greeted by a green haired teenage boy. He walked over and asked if I was looking for someone. I glared at him and said that it was none of his businesses. The twerp scoffed and jerked his head to the right. I followed him to a white door.
    The boy knocked and said that he finally decided to try some pot.
    I was a bit surprised by this way of luring him out but stayed quiet nonetheless.
    Another boy opened the door but once he saw me, he tried to bolt.
    Before I could reach my hand out for my gun, the greenette(green head) grabbed him by the color of his shirt so that he wouldn't escape. The boy walked off and I gave the drug dealer to one of the cops.
    I turned back to he greenette to see a list of some sort being thrown at his head. I hid behind a wall and listened on what was happening. The boy looked through the list and went down stairs, I followed. When the boy got downstairs, he was met with a guy with a girl who had some bruises. The greenette said for someone to show the girl her new room after she told him her story and he told part of his. After that, he got on his motorcycle and drove off.
    I followed him to the store and watched him from them on.
    After a while, I could tell that he did all the work around the orphanage. This made my blood boil for some reason.
    The boy payed for everything and the cashiers seemed to know him well at this point.
    The guy went back and talked to everyone and cooked dinner and the worst, I saw him get beat by the woman. The weird part was, he didn't seem to be affected.
    I went home and when I got there, I smashed everthing that was not of importance. The next day, I made up my mind.
    I am going to adopt the boy. I am going to take care of him. I don't know what came over me, I don't know why I am acting or feeling this way.
    I got up and dressed and then went to the orphanage. When I knocked, the greenette opened the door. He was covered in bruises and had a split lip. He let me in and I saw that everyone was eating breakfast. The teen ran over, picking up plates and putting them in sinks and getting he little kids ready for school. I smiled, he really does care about these kids.
     After everyone was fed, he made sure they had everything and they left. I sat down and what surprised me is that he set a plate full of food in from of me. I started eating and it was really good.
    I decided that I will let this guy see the side of me no one has, in other words, my heart.
    I finished the food and loved it.
    The boy sat down across from me and said that his name is Percy, he asked what I want. I told him that I was Nick Fury and that I want to adopt him. He looked shocked and asked what would happen to the kids and started speed talking.
    After I explained everything and told him that Rose would be fired and replaced by someone I personally knew, in the end, he said yes. I smiled and he left to go get the paper work. He signed all of it and went to go pack everything up.

Percy pov
    I am getting adopted.
    Finally! Yes!
    Wait, this means that I need to tell Annabeth everything doesn't it? As soon as I got in my room I IMed Annabeth about where I am going and what happened. I knew that if she visited she would be murderous that I didn't tell her anything. She said that she wanted to move here. I smiled and said goodbye and then left with Nick, my new father.
    That sounds weird.