Life

Percy pov
    The war is over and no one is alive but Annabeth and I. We lost all of our friends. It was so surreal, like I was expecting Leo and or the Stolls to call me, saying that it was a prank and they would all show up, laughing.
    The ones left alive couldn't even celebrate. There was nothong to celebrate. Sure, we won a war, but we lost everyone we loved. We lost the people that made us want to fight in the first place. We burned the bodies and then mourned over the heroes who went to Elysium.
    Annabeth and I even went our separate ways, though we still kept each other in close contact.
    Demigod's have short lives, we all always knew that. But I guess it never really sunk in fully. Not until you die or someone you know dies. Or several.
    Then things got worse.
    Some stray cyclops and giants along with some hellhounds came and almost everyone left got killed while they were asleep or too drowsy to fight well.
    Everyone else died.
    Everyone except for Annabeth and me.
    We went home, Annabeth went to her house and I went to mine. I got onto my motorcycle and went home.(pic bellow)

    When I arrived to the apartment, I went up all the flights of stairs and went in the door to see cops all standing around

    When I arrived to the apartment, I went up all the flights of stairs and went in the door to see cops all standing around. I dropped my bag, catching their attention. One of the men moved to where I saw a body. I noticed that it was my mom. I tried to run to her but the cops held me back.
    I couldn't believe it.
    My mom is dead.
   I look around to see Paul, Nick(little brother), and Beth(little sister) on the floor, dead. I sank to my knees and started cursing in Greek while tears streamed down my face. I picked up a teddy bear that was on the floor beside the twins and saw it was stained with their blood.
    One of the cops came up and took me to the cop car, taking me to the station. When we got there, she started asking questions about me and if I was their son. I answered all of the questions with short answers.
    After what felt like forever, the cop said that since I was underage, I need to go to an orphanage if I had no living relatives. I nodded and followed the cop after saying that I had no one else.
    I thought of Annabeth, but I don't want to worry her, she already has to deal with everyone's death, I can't bother her with this. The cop said that they already brought my bike to the orphanage so that I will have it. They drove me to a tall building with a lot of windows.(pic bellow)

    The cops knocked on the door to show a young woman who looked to be in her late twenties

    The cops knocked on the door to show a young woman who looked to be in her late twenties. The cops gave me to her after explaining everything. She nodded and took me in.
    The place was bustling but stopped once I walked in.
    Everyone stared at me.
    I just waved and let the woman, whose name is Rose, take me to my new room.
    I would most defiantly be remodeling but it would do for now. Rose told me when everything was and what I would be doing everyday and that I start school next month. I nodded and started unpacking.