- Chapter 25 -

Nova Scotia's POV

It's been a week.

A week of stress, surprises and loneliness.

Québec, Manitoba, Ontario, Newfoundlab and Nunavut has been helping Alberta, for now they where doing good, even tho the Albertan rebels where tough.

Australia, New Zealand, Yellowknife and Yukon where always helping France or Britain in the house.

BC and Saskatchewan where working together to get their problems to an end.

America was almost never seen. Being in his room, helping out very little with Alberta, out of the house or paying visits to Lobster, who's bandages should be off today.

Lastly,
me and Edward where sulking in our room, bored out of our minds.

"Hey Ed"

"Yeah Nova? "

"Let's go see how Lobster is doing"

"Huh. Sure. "

I rolled down the bed, which I was laying down on, and sped to the door, Edward doing the same but from a chair.

Let's say we got stuck in the door frame.

"Uh-... "

"That- that was a bad idea.. "

"No shit sherlock. "

I huffed and carefully wriggled myself so my body could face Edward and then we where free. Edward started running "Hah! See you there! "

I just shrugged and followed. I caught up with Edward at the foot of Brun's room's stairs. And then we climbed up to the door. Edward stopped and looked at me.

"One two three we get in? "

" Hell yeah, let's scare the living shit outta her. "

"Language! " Quebec shouted to us from wherever she was.

I looked in the hallway and inhaled.
"SHIT! "

I heard footsteps calmly walking closer. I grabbed Edward's arm and climbed up, bursting in Brun's room.

"Sup second lobster lover! "

NB, startled, jumped and sat up quickly.

"W- what is it? "

I snickered, let go of Ed's arm and sat on her bed besides her. "Sooo, the bandages should be off today? " She turned her face to me and nodded. "I'll be glad those are off. I've been stuck in here for so long. I feel like Rapunzel. " She joked, smirking. I chuckled and nudged her.

" You won't be Rapunzel for long, princess shrimp. "

"Oh shut up first lobster lover. "

Suddenly, the door opened and Ame peaked in. " Oh, hey guys. " All three of us said hi, but not at the same time. We're not like those cliche creepy siblings. America climbed in and quietly closed the door behind. " I've got her glasses. And France said we could get her bandages off right now since everyone's gonna be busy all day. "

Brun seemed to instantly brighten up and smile widely. I grinned at her and then started to get the bandages off along with Edward.

When they were off, Brun kept her eyes closed to let them kind of get used to the new, brighter light. Ame just got bored of holding the glasses and put them on her face. They were kind of looking like Harry Potter's glasses, just the metal was rose gold and they looked brand new. Well, they were brand new. What an idiot I can be sometimes.

...

" Brun, open your eyes, you idiot–"

She opened them, glared at me, then poked her tongue out at me.  " I was just thinking. " I rolled my eyes, then got up. " Well, I'mma go back to sleeping now. You coming Ed? " " Nah, I'll stay with Brun. " I nodded, then walked to my shared room and flopped down on the bed. I was suddenly super tired for completely no reason.

Wait... No. I think I know why. I can hear her whispering very distantly in my mind.

I got up and huffed. I didn't want to sleep if she was haunting my dreams and changing them into nightmares. I looked around and sighed. There was really nothing else to do and I was getting sleepier by the second. I gave up and layed down on my bed.

Guess I'll sleep then...

–––––––––––––––––––––––

So uh– hi–

I'm not dead–

I was busy– and when I looked back at this– I kinda cringed–

So I'mma just leave this here and die again for some time 😂