-Chapter 31-

France's POV

I watched British Columbia help New Brunswick upstairs, then sighed and went to the room i- well, 'shared' with Britain... He slept more on the couch than in here now... I sighed and sat on the bed's edge on my side, staring out at the window infront of me.

There was a light knock on the door and it opened slightly. "France...?" I heard Québec's voice "Yes dear?" I turned, placing on a smile. "Can i.. Like, watch New Brunswick while she completely heals of her concussion...? I-... Would like to do that as an apology for... Well, throwing my shoes at her." She asked, her eyes showing slight regret and curiousity "Of course, if it's alright with her." I replied softly, she nodded and left, closing the door behind.

I got up and decided to change so i could go to bed. It's early, but atleast i won't be tired tomorrow.

Québec's POV

I hurriedly went to Lobster's room and knocked on the wood, i was replied with a drowsy 'yeah?' I smiled and opened the door, climbing in. "I've decided i'd watch on you while you heal!" I exclaimed.

She smiled and patted the empty spot besides her. I grinned and went on the other side and jumped on.

"Excited for a sleepover?" She joked.

"Ready as i'll ever be for a sleepover with my sibling." I replied, my head flopping down on the pillow. "How... How's it to be blind...?" I tried doing a conversation, which normally would have been pretty short.

"Boring, weird, it feels like you don't know where you are but in the same time you know... You loose your sense of direction i guess." Her voice was above a whisper. As she finished speaking, she shrugged. Her head turned to me "How's life treating you?" I snorted "You know how it treats me, like loyalty!" I very lightly punched her shoulder. She laughed.

We had a talk BFFs would have in a sleepover and when i knew it she was asleep. I smiled and went to close the curtains, so the morning sunlight wouldn't hit on her face tomorrow. I went to go back to laying down next to her until i heard something like someone falling on stairs but catching themselves right after to not make any noise.

'Wow, who's the clumsy smartass?' i sarcastically thought, then walked out of Wicky's room to go see who had fallen. I saw Alberta slowly standing up "Fuck.." he whispered. "Alberta? Is there something wrong?" I asked him lowly, to not be too loud. His head shot up to me "Q- Quebec! You have to help me!" He exclaimed quietly. I just stared at him, confused, i opened my mouth to speak but he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his room.

"Why where you on the stairs?"

"I was going to see France and Britain, but now that you're here, i can tell you instead of bothering them."

I frowned as he opened the white door, dragged me in and closed it. "Spit the shit." I faced him, arms crossed. "Okay, don't go on rage mode on me, but... My economy's on free fallin' and i don' know why. I had only told New Brunswick but now in the state that she's in, i don' wanna bother her. And i don' wanna bother France 'n' Britain either with my shit, they've had enough on their shoulders." He went straight to the point.

i just stared at him gaping "You should've told me sooner asshat!" i whisper-yelled, but he cut me before i could say anything else. "I'm also facing rebels, riots." That was the match starting the fire. "Alberta what the fuck! You should have told us sooner you dumbass fuck!" My voice rose slightly. I was enraged, how could he let that happen without telling us!?