-Chapter 21-

PFFT- seems like i forgot to publish this part.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit.

I quickly got up from my crouching position and started running.

"Viens t'en icitte, maudite chienne!" (C'mere, damned dog!) oH SHiT i really pissed her off now. I dared to look behind. She was just behind me. "AAaAAAaaAAAA" i started running faster, actually faster than this morning. This time i was really running for my life.

An idea popped into my head. 'Climb in a tree, climb in a tree, c'mon, c'mooooon!' I jumped up towards a huge branch. I wrapped my arms around it and did the same with my legs, then slowly climbed ontop of it "Déscend de d'là, peureuse!" (climb down of there, chicken-hearted!) I looked down at her "Non merci, j'aimerais ben plus sauter en bas d'une falaise!" (No thank you, i'd rather jump down a cliff!) i shouted back.

She grabbed one of her shoes and actually threw it at me, i dodged, almost falling off. "Tu vas voir, c'est mois qui va allez chercher une bouteille de bièrre pis t'la pèter sur la tête!" (You'll see, it's me who's gonna go get a beer bottle and break it onto your head!) She yelled, grabbing her other shoe and throwing it. it flew straight into my face and hit me hard, i lost my balance and almost fell again.

"Québec arrête, j'allais pas vraiment le faire!" (Québec stop it, i wasn't actually gonna do it!) I cried out "Si j'tombe, cossé qu'tu va faire? J'peux me câsser quelque chose!" (If i fall, what are you gonna do? I can break myself a bone!) I looked down at her, desperate. She just glared at me, opening her mouth to spit out poison "T'à vu mes texts non!? J'care pour toi pis tu me remercie en disant des chose comme ça!?" (You saw my texts didn't you!? I care for you and you thank me by saying things like that!?) she yelled. I looked away.

...Now i felt guilty... She does care... "L- look i'm sorry!" I looked back at her.

She only looked more pissed "S'excusez vas pas aider s'te fois citte!" (Saying sorry won't help this time!) she yelled back, grabbing one of her shoes that had fell to the ground closeby and with all her might, threw it on my head. "oW!" I yelled, this time falling off.

I screamed, falling head-first.

Québec's POV

I hit New Brunswick in the head with my shoe and smirked as i watched her struggle to keep her balance, then fall. She fell, but my anger dissipated as i saw her fall head-first on the ground, with a weak cracking noise "Osti d'Câlisse! Brunswick! Wicky! T'es tu correct?" i ran up to her, fell on my knees and shook the limp body. I started panicking. "Je l'ai tuée, j'ai fini par la tuer!" (I killed her, i ended up killing her!) I looked around, hoping for anyone to be crossing closeby, but without any luck, we where in the forest. "America! Americaaa!" I yelled for Ame, with weak hope. Leaves rustled and Russia AND America stumbled out of a bush, Russia fell on the floor with a grunt and America fell ontop of him. "Yeah Québec?" They both got up, Russia mumbling some russian... Probably curses.

"I- i killed her! I threwMyShoeAtHerAndSheFellHeadFirstAndIt'sAllMyFault!" I cried. His eyes widened behind his shades "What!?" Both of them said and got closer. "Brtitain's so gonna kill us 'Bec!" Ame exclaimed, worriedly looking at me straight in the eyes. "I- i know..." Tears threatened to fall at this point. "Hey, it's alright... What did you hear when she fell?" Russia spoke up, looking up at us. "W- well, i heard a weak c- cracking noise..."