-Chapter 26-

New Brunswick, Nova and Québec huddled together in a corner, hidden by a huge mirror.

Long minutes passed and nothing had happened for now, but they all knew what would happen ; He'd come, seperate them, and they'd never see eachother again.

A sudden banging on the door downstairs made them jump, then the sound of wood breaking made them huddle closer.

"C- cossé qui va ce passer asteur Québec?" (W- what will happen now Quebec?) New Brunswick whispered in a sob. "Honnêtement... J'sais pas... Mais, j'vous aime tout les deux, oubliez pas ça, quoique ce soit qu'arrive..." (Honestly... I don't know... But, i love you two, don't forget that, whatever happens...) She whispered back, holding back in the hint of fear in her voice, staying strong for the two others.

Downstairs, the door finally gave up and gave way. Everything went silent, then light, cautious footsteps was heard walking in. All three siblings held their breaths, eyes wide and scared shitless. The footsteps became more confident and headed to the stairs, then slowly climbed.

"Écoutez-moi, si ont veux sortir d'icitte, j'va lui sauter su' l'dos pis vous autres vous allez sortir le plus vite que vous pouvez, ok?" (Listen, if we wants to get out of here, i'll jump on his back and you'll get out fast as you can, ok?) Québec whispered, carefully placing herself on her knees. Nova and New Brunswick nodded, readying themselves too.

The british man appeared from under and he walked in the single room. He walked to the middle and turned around on his heels, before looking at the mirror's feet, seeing the three. "I know you're there, now get out of your hiding place." he said calmly.

Québec got up in a sudden and jumped out from the right side, while the two others rushed out from the other side towards the stairs.

The man just simply dodged Qubec's tackle and picked her up and hung her over his shoulder potato bag style. "Heille! Laisse moi y'aller!" (Hey! Let me go!) she yelled, punching his back.

Whilst Québec was picked up, her two other siblings had ran downstairs. "Quick! Hide in the big drawer under the sink Nova! i'll hide somewhere else!" New Brunswick whisper-yelled, then ran out the house. Nova did as told and hid there.

New Brunswick ran, outside into the cold autumn air, then behind the house, getting an old rope on the ground in the way there. She ran into the small outhouse, closed the door and stood onto the seat, tightly tying the rope on the old rusted iron handle to a hole in the wooden wall. She pinched her nose, the smell making her want to puke.

She heard yelling in the house, the man's voice, Québec's and Nova's... He had found Nova and was now out of the house.

New Brunswick's face started to become blue-plurple from the lack of air. She breathed in and almost puked. She managed to keep her food in, but not whitout making sounds.

The Brit, who was now searching the backyard, heard and walked towards the outhouse. He leaned against the door and knocked. New brunswick froze and did not make a move or a sound. "I know you're in there." He said, trying to pull open the door. But it didn't budge.

He huffed and backed up a bit, then tried kicking it open, but the old wood broke and his foot went through it, while New Brunswick let out a suprised yelp. "Bloody hell!" he grumbled, yanking his foot out. He backed up again and this time tackled the door.

It swung open and the smell made him back up. New Brunswick, who's face was becoming more blue by the minute, tried sneaking past him, but failed, miserably. He picked her up and put her on his shoulder potato bag style and walked to the front of the house. New Brunswick wriggled herself, screaming and kicking, desperate to get away.

"Calm down, im not gonna hurt you and you're going to see your siblings again. Bloody hell..." He mumbled the last part. New Brunswick stopped, actually scared that he might dare to hurt her incase she continued.

He placed her down on the doorstep, where her siblings where already sitting, looking down at the ground. "Now, my name is Britain, and i'll be the one to take care of you now, understood?" Québec's head shot up and she glared at him "Acadia's the one to care care of us!" She yelled, trying her best to speak english so he would understand.

"Acadia isn't there anymore, child, so i'll take care of you all. Now come." He took Québec's and NewB's hand, while Nova quickly grabbed New Brunswick's hand and started walking away from the old house.

All three looked at eachother and then behind at the house, hesitantly saing goodbye silently to their home.

Britain led them through their burning village. As they passed through where they had last left Acadia, they saw someone laying on the ground, a puddle of blood circling them. They looked away, tears threatning to fall. The man took a turn to lead them through a forest, their stop came at a camp full of teepees. He walked to a campfire where people where sitting around. "Sit, i need to talk with someone." He said, then left.

The three siblings glared around, knowing who's camp it was. But they never seen Mi'kmaq's face around.

New Brunswick shifted uncomfortably, her gut feeling telling her to run for it, but she stayed close of her siblings, not wanting to leave their side.

Britain eventually came back after a while and we went off again. He led us to a beach, where a huge, well-kept boat was "I will bring you to my house, whilst you learn english and... Well, learn to be Provinces..."

"Provinces'?? Who's provinces?" Quebec spat, her mood not sunshine lollipops and raindows. "My son's provinces, his name is Canada." he replied calmly "And what happened to Big sister ?" Nova sniffled, taking of Acadia. Britain froze for a moment, then plastered a smile on his face

"She uhm-... Is alright... Just a little hurt... She went away.. On a boat..." He tried building up a lie, he didn't want to break their ittle hearts by telling them she was badly hurt, and was sent on a boat without being treated.

The three felt broken-hearted and unwanted, but it was better than knowing that she was dead.

======================================================

Word count; 1084 words

Two- no three, because it looks like i forgot to post one- Woopsie doopsie- in one day, because i was kinda getting tired to be on the deportation's part, plus that my mood wasn't getting better when i realized that wattpadd didn't post the chapter 21.

*Deep inhale*

But i guess everything's good now. ;-;

-Cya!-