-Chapter 20-

MMMM, blood/gore warning! (only at the beginning)

======================================================

New Brunswick's POV

~.~.~ Dream ~.~.~

Houses was burning, people where screaming, some families where ripped apart. The sunset was red, like the blood of the innocent that had been spilled.

Acadia pushed herself away backwards with her hands from the man that had burned her villages and sent her people away on sea without any warning. "You can't escape, this is my land, and i do whatever i want with it." The man's british voice echoed through her aching head. She tried leaning against a half burnt wooden pole, struggling because of her wounds.

"Y- you don't have any reason to do this! W- why!?" She cried, wincing as the pain got worse. He only calmly walked closer "Well because french people doesn't fit with english people ." he said in a calm anger, Acadia pushed herself away with her hands "T- that not a r- reason.. !" She tried getting up, with weak success. "I want to know why, why you killed all those innocent people... Sent them away... And burned the villages.." Acadia's hope was still running out.

He only smirked at her. "Because i could do it." he grabbed an axe that was stuck to a closeby tree stump. "Like i can do THIS" he threw it at the girl, hitting her chest. She cried out in pain, falling on her knees. "Y- you stupid british... Mi'kmaq shouldn't h- have trusted you..." Blood spilled out of her mouth like her words did.

"Oh well, that's the way it is, young lady." He said calmly, with a sick grin. Acadia's vision blurred and she fell to the ground, her blood spilling in a puddle around her.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I sat up violently and screamed. The dream, it... it was so... so real. I slapped my hands on each side of my head, stopped screaming and breathed, slightly sobbing.

The door was kicked open a minute later "WHO'S BEATING BRUNSWICK!?" Russia stumbled in, followed by Ukraine and lastly, Bellarus, who was holding a frying pan.

"Хватит блядь вопить в доме по утрам!" (Stop fucking yelling in the house in the morning!) Ussr yelled from... probably downstairs.

"N- no one was beating me Russia..." i muttered and rubbed my eyes, slightly smiling. "Then what happened?" Ukraine asked, walking closer, Bellarus followed Ukraine, lowering the frying pan. "J- just a nightmare, n- nothing more..." i raised my voice slightly. "Oh... Do you wanna talk about it?" Bellarus asked, sitting at the edge of my bed. "No... It'll be alright... Thank you for your kindness..." I smiled at her, she smiled back. "Ah, okay then, i'll go put that frying pan back in it's place." She hopped off the bed and trotted out of the room. "I guess i'll go too then, if there's no one beating you." Russia walked off too.

I looked at Ukraine, who was looking at me too. "Want breakfast... ? That might help." He suggested, weakly smiling, i nodded and got up, we walked downstairs and sat at the table. I heard the front door behind me open and close, i looked at it curiously "Dad just went to work... he'll probably come back home late today again..." Ukraine explained to me and then went to the kitchen, which was infront of me... Well of the table... It didin't have a wall hiding it, it was just... Front door, straight to living room, table, then straight to the kitchen.