-Chapter 3-

After the mirror moment, New-Brunswick went down stairs to the living room where Saskatchewan and Alberta where arguing to know who'd have the bottle of maple syrup that New-Brunswick had left on the table the night before, while UK calmly sipped his tea, reading news paper at the table.

The twins (Manitoba and Ontario), British Columbia and Nunavut where quietly watching TV.

Québec and France where in the kitchen, chatting in french, of course.

The other maritimes and Yukon where playing cards on the floor,

then there was Northwest territories, reading his book in a corner of the room.

America, Australia And New-Zealand where out.

Alberta's POV

Me and Saska where arguing on who would take the maple syrup bottle. I saw Lobster come down stairs, looking pretty pale from the corner of the eyes, but didin't bother going to look to her, i wanted that maple syrup.

After a while of me and Saska raising our voices here and there, we both turned and went to grab the mapel syrup bottle, only to find it was gone. We looked up at a grinning New-Brunswick. "I'm gonna kill her." i heard Saska mumble. "I can help eh." i mumbled back. We both grinned and looked back at Lobster with creepy smiles.

She got the message and started running, almost falling with the chair. We started chasing her around the house, until the smaller country tripped on something and fell belly-first on the floor, Me and Saska pretty much tripped over the same thing and fell over Lobster, who let out a 'OOF'. We where a laughing mess on the floor for a while,

until Lobster suddently started having a panic attack right there,

both me and Saska knew we did nothing to trigger it, so we just started comforting Lobster the best we could through the whole thing, i gave Saska a 'I'll ask her after' look and.

. "Hey Lobster... Mind tellin' us that sudden panic attack?... " I asked once she was calm once again. "J- just a small riot in a village... Nothing more... It... It made me remember things..." She mumbled, getting up. "I need rest." She said and then left me and Saska looking at eachother, worried and with so many questions stumbling in our minds.

New-Brunswick's POV

'God damnit Acadia, you strike twice in a day? I swear, if that riot in Bathurst and Caraquet is by you...' My foot hit a stair that led up to my room, i catched some higher stairs before i face-planted on them. I looked around, pretty embarrassed, but gladly, no one seen. i walked up in my room and closed the door trap.

"Pauvre, pauvre Nouveu-Brunswick.~" (Poor, poor New-Brunswick~.) I heard Acadia's voice in my head. How the fuck did She manage to--

oh wait, she's a part of me. Great.

"Shut up, you excuse for a ghost that's 'helping' me." i growled lowly, then walked up to my bed and flopped on it.

I slowly fell asleep...

To yet have another nightmare...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This time i woke in a forest.

The flip?

i got up and whirled around sharply, feeling watched. Acadia then stepped out of some bushes, still grinning, like always. "Oh pauvre-toi, tu est trop bête." (Oh poor you, you are too stupid.) i just turned to face her as she started slowly walking in circles around me. "What do you want? Get straight to the point, don't play around like i'm some idiot." i spat.

Her grin widened.

"Je veux le contrôle." (I want control.) She had stopped and then said it calmly. "Control of what..?" I narrowed my eyes, i knew what she wanted. "Contrôle de tout." (Control of everything.) I just smirked. "You already know my answer." Her grin melted as i spoke.

"Then i will take control by force." A creepy grin climbed up her face as she said the whole thing in english.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 633 words

Bathurst and Caraquet are both villages in the Acadian peninsula of New-Brunswick--

Cya in the next chapter! ^^