43. A small spark which created a big cold war...

⚠️ An important note to the readers of this story:

Well.... I have been repeatedly asked by many readers that when will Abhi get back to normal and all... I've been explaining them patiently, but the question is still continuing...

Let me clear one thing...

⚠️ This is not an usual love story... ⚠️

Variety of stories are there in which Abhi is a normal person...

To my inferior knowledge, this is the only story in which Abhi is of the mentality of a small boy... I knew very well that many like this small boy in Abhi a lot...

This story is designed in such a way that Abhi will face everything in the same mentality... If you have read the description of the story, you could have got a clear idea...

This is a story of a bold girl, who is being forced or pushed into a situation to marry a man, who has the mentality of a little kid... This story is completely the struggles of the girl and how she faces her life and supports her husband....

A lot more struggles are yet to be faced by her and she has to find out the hidden mystery of the dark part, which pushes her husband to face such a problem...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

If you are interested to read a story of Abhi with normal mentality, this story is not at all suitable for you...

I have never forced anyone to read this story...

Only if you are happy to see the small boy in Abhi,  you can proceed further or else kindly skip this story...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

⚠️  I hope no such questions arise again that when will Abhi get normal and all...

Abhi will get fine, at the most important time, probably before this story ends... 

A lot more to come....

Expecting all your support with this regard... Sorry, if my words hurts anyone.. Do forgive me , if I'm wrong...

This is your Crazy / Mahii's biggest request...  Please don't force me to change the script, as I've worked a lot for this story... Hope you all can understand my point... ⚠️

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

It's a wonderful feeling to show how much you love your husband... But it's indeed so hectic to teach him the nuances of having a blissful intimacy...

I find it so cute , when he makes all kinds of efforts to push away my foul mood and letting me to smile happily...

The gentle kiss on the forehead, speaks more volumes than a passionate kiss between the couples...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Pragya is hell nervous and she doesn't know how to make Abhi's wishes to come true... Though she had promised Abhi to fulfill his demand, she is so bothered that how come she gonna make Abhi to understand the fact that babies can't be bought just like that in shops, as if they used to buy toys or chocolates...

However Pragya thinks a lot to find a solution to this biggest problem, she couldn't come to any conclusion at all... But she very well knew that Abhi will nag her a lot and it's her, who has to find out a solution soon, before Abhi gets upset...