16. The key of my heart...

Pragya who climbs the stairs after preparing the dinner thought to ask what Aaliya wants to eat for dinner... Pragya is completely dumb struck and shocked to see Aaliya is about to fall down unconscious hitting her stomach....

Pragya horrifies and rushes and holds Aaliya in a nick of time... She pats her cheeks but there is no movement from aaliya...  Pragya spots EP standing afar and talking to someone happily in mobile with a wide smile in the face...

Pragya understands that something is fishy over the happiness in EP's face....  She has a doubt that the talks is some what against someone in the family for sure...

Pragya's instincts tell her that the talks may some what related to aaliya or arjun may be and it should have been the reason for Aaliya's condition for sure.... Her blood boils to strangle the neck of EP and rip it into pieces...

But pragya's first priority  is to take care of aaliya now... She places aaliya carefully in the floor and pats her cheeks... Finding no movements from aaliya, pragya rushes to her room and bangs the door very hardly...

Tanu and abhi who are watching cartoon inside the room is startled to hear such a bang at the door... Abhi trembles in fear and tanu starts to panic and sweat too hard thinking it may be EP...

But they sighs and felt relieved  on hearing pragya's voice from outside asking them to open the door

But they sighs and felt relieved  on hearing pragya's voice from outside asking them to open the door... Tanu asks abhi to calm down and makes him to sit in bed and she rushes to open the door...

When pragya gets inside, she stumbled in her steps as abhi rushes and hugs her tightly and starts to sob.... Pragya caress abhi's head and pats his back...

Abhi: fu.... 😢😢😢... Fuggy... You made abhi to get fear... See... Abhi got fear and crying...  Too bad fuggy... Why did you break the door like this???

Tanu: Haan... Bhabhi... What happened??? Even I got panic attack on hearing such a bang... Huh... You scared us to death....

Pragya: Sorry abhi... Sorry tanu... Its an emergency so i did like that... Aaliya is not well... She fell unconscious on the floor....

Tanu: 😱😱😱😱.... Nothing happened to aaliya bhabhi and baby na...

Pragya: no... No... I caught her at right time... She is not opening her eyes... Tanu just come with me.. we will take aaliya to the room first...

Abhi: Fuggy... Dont leave me and go na please... 😢😢😢😢...

Pragya: Abhi... You are a good boy na... See... Aaliya got fever... I will make her sleep in her room and come soon with your dinner okay... We will have it together....

Abhi: Nooooo.... 😢😢😢😢😢.... EP will come and beat me if you leave me alone ... Don't go fuggy... Please...

Pragya:  Oh God what shall I do now??? Haan... Lets do one thing... Come with me... I know abhi is a very strong boy... You too can help us to pick up aaliya...