17. My possessive baby....

Oh my god!!!! It's unbelievable and that too very soon....

A big happy news guys....

This story " In love with my soul...." has become my 7th story to cross
2000+ votes ....

(After 1. Loving husband
2. arrogancy vs attitude
3. From the day I met you
4. Anything to make her smile
5. I fell for your eyes
6. Finding a mother in her)

It also has crossed a maximum of 10000+ reads in just 16 chapters.... Thanks again for all your love and support...

As for now:

No.of chapters completed: 16
Total votes: 2000+
No. Of views: 10,600+
Max. No. Of votes: 137 (for a single chapter)

A very big sorry for being late...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Alert : Those who are not comfortable with the story line or those who have any confusions to follow my story line, kindly ignore it and don't proceed further....

And by the way, those who are not interested to press 🌟 button once, kindly skip my stories and please don't waste your precious time reading my write ups.. )

🌺🌺🌺🌺

No more blah blahs:

Directly to shot. 17:

Abhi is hell angry on his wif (wife) pragya or his fuggy for hugging and kissing aaliya and caring her without minding his presence in the room...

Abhi really feels very bad as pragya has ignored her band (husband) for aaliya and her baby... He pulls his hair in full rage as he can't tolerate it anymore..

Abhi bites his nail in anger and is fisting his arms in fury and kicking all the toys in the room

Abhi bites his nail in anger and is fisting his arms in fury and kicking all the toys in the room.. He wants pragya's attention only towards him and he doesn't want to lose pragya for anyone....

Pragya comes inside the room and keeps the most important thing she stole from EP's room very carefully and locked it in her closet .. She hugs abhi and tries her level best to convince abhi...

Pragya coos her baby boy who is whining too much possessively and is burning in jealousy ... She assures him that abhi is only her first priority....

After a lot of convincing abhi smiles widely... Pragya feeds food to abhi and gave medicines to him which Tanu has brought for abhi without EP's knowledge....

Pragya asked abhi to go and get changed before sleep... Pragya wonders what makes EP to behave like that... She couldn't understand how much that EP has the guts to sit and drink in the mehra mansion's lawn itself without any fear...