33. Life isn't waiting for the storm to pass.It's about dancing in rain...

Every day of my life is way too perfect as it starts and ends with you...

In my fantasy book, you are my prince charming...
In my favourite movie, you are my hero...
In my body, you are the soulful heart....
In my life, you are my everything...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi is glaring at Pragya,, who is way too busy in her office works... Abhi tries all his might to divert pragya's attention towards him, but she smiles and buries her face again inside the file and looking at it keenly and typing something in the laptop in between and shrinking her brows too thinking of something....

 Abhi tries all his might to divert pragya's attention towards him, but she smiles and buries her face again inside the file and looking at it keenly and typing something in the laptop in between and shrinking her brows too thinking of something

Abhi takes a lung full of air and blows it, as that of a dragon which is spitting the fire in anger, as he couldn't divert the attention of Pragya at all... His eyes are getting darker and darker, as he spots Maya excusing and entering the room, with a forced smile in her face....

Abhi's all patience gone as Maya makes a devilish smirk and eyes Abhi lustfully and sensually twists her lips and bites it, irking Abhi to the core.... Abhi is in full rage and he lifts the paper weight and aims to throw on her and break all her teeth at that instant itself... But he hides it hurriedly, as Pragya turns suddenly towards him....

Abhi looks here and there, as if nothing has happened and shows his puppy face and smiles like a cute kid on seeing Pragya's heartfelt smile, which controls his anger... When Pragya turns her side, Abhi glares at Maya murderously, as if giving a warning not to near him or look at him like that...

Pragya: What happened Miss. Malik??? Have you go through everything???

Maya: Yes Madam.... If sir is okay, we will start from tomorrow or whenever he is comfortable... Madam.. The office time is over.. Did I need to wait or shall I leave???

Pragya: Oh its 5.30 right... Sorry I was busy with an important work and I didn't noticed the time... You may take a leave Miss. Malik... Let's meet tomorrow...

Maya nods her head and when Pragya makes her attention again in the file, Maya turns and makes a teasing smile and a devilish smirk towards Abhi... Abhi without thinking bout anything throws the paper weight towards Maya and it falls near her legs, startling her to the core...

Abhi cleverly acts and makes an oops reaction as if the paper weight has been slipped from his hands unknowingly... Maya gulps hard seeing Abhi's anger and she picks up the paper weight and comes near Abhi but he being smart hurriedly moves near Pragya and hugs her tightly...

Startled with Abhi's sudden assault, Pragya blinks her eyes and gestures Maya to go out... Maya gets out irritatingly as she knows very well that it's not at all going to be easy for her to near Abhi and fulfill her mission soon...

Abhi whines: Fuggggyyy...

Pragya: What happened to My super boy???

Abhi: This koya gost (Maya ghost) is a veryyy veryyy bad girl... Chee... Yucky girl... Ask her to leave this ofiz (office) fuggy... I don't like her... 😫😫😫😫😫... I'm feeling omit ( like vomiting) when I see her... Yewwww....